Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-09-2010, 08:58 AM   #1
jamktho38

jamktho38 has said some nice things
Default Subway eat fat

About a year ago I stopped in at my local Subway to pick-up my usual sandwich, while in there I notice a new sandwich maker. You ever notice when you look at someone who has the potential to easily put on weight if given just the right encouragement, while that's how I felt about this young cutie. Let me explain. She was about 5'5 and looked to weigh at the time about 135 lbs, with an almost hour glass figure. Here's what also I notice she was probably a big D-cup which for her small frame really dug in to her shoulders meaning she didn't do a whole lot of exercise. With that said I started going to that Subway at least once a week and begin noticing her habits she didn't move very fast and always seemed tired good sign for slow metabolism, but she was an efficient sandwich builder and very friendly. This went on for several months, I would come in she would shout out to me what I wanted; Hey stick with what’s good to you I always say. Sometimes if it wasn't busy she would come over and set and talk; Oh by the way her name was Sherry. Anyway we got to be pretty good Buds; meanwhile all this time I started noticing the Subway shirts becoming more and more tight on her. Just about time the evidence of weight gain would show she would show up wearing a larger less pronounce shirt. Anyway after about three months or so she was gone from the Subway never to be seen by my eyes again "Bummer". Until last Friday night, me and the family "two son, one daughter, and one mean little 5 year old step daughter" stopped in to Subway. There before my eyes, after almost a seven month hiatus, was Sherry. This time Sherry was almost too good to be true. I could tell almost immediately the embracement on her face when she saw me. No longer was she the cute 135 to 150 lb girl that left Subway. She was more like 220 to 230 lb goddess with F cups "if that is such a size" breast; whatever they were huge. She still had that cute face, the shirt she was wearing must have been one she wore before leaving the first time, I only say that because you could see the outline of all the beautiful flesh captured under it. Right down to the mass outline of the bra she was wearing, she smiled warmly and spouted out my usual. I wasn't about to let her know in her absence I changed my sandwich usual. So I just smiled back and said "you got it". We didn't chat much, well for one reason I had all my knuckleheads with me and the other it was really busy. So guess were I'll be eating lunch today, maybe she'll have time to chat a little more about her adventures. I'll keep you updated.
jamktho38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:12 PM   #2
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

F cups are real. My friend had to wear them when she was nursing.

My ex sister in law wore size 48 JJJ's. I have a picture of one cup on the toilet lid and it's almost as big. She didn't wear it well, by the way. She was VERY unhealthy.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubberismanly View Post
F cups are real. My friend had to wear them when she was nursing.

My ex sister in law wore size 48 JJJ's. I have a picture of one cup on the toilet lid and it's almost as big. She didn't wear it well, by the way. She was VERY unhealthy.
I don't think that the size of one's breasts = being healthy or unhealthy. Now I think that having a cup size that large would probably affect the health of her back, shoulders and breathing.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:02 AM   #4
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

It was the weight she had that created the huge boons. She was extremely overweight from medications she had to take for major psychological issues. She never ate anything even remotely healthy and was probably diabetic. I remember her mentioning she had fibromyalgia from taking lithium all her life...and other associated meds would explain the weight. Being fat wasn't the only issue she had. It was actually not the worst.