Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #26
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/dat-ass
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:42 AM   #27
fasub

fasub can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
It wasnt until my cousins son decided to take the following pic (he is 9 and seems to be fasinated by the two female B's boobs and butts)that I realised we have a clevage thread, arm thread, leg thread, naked thread and no thread dedicated to the view from the back,

I mean we have curves and stuffs there to, and I have a big butt as do many of us but also the overall view from the back of a BBW/SSBBW can be very attractive

so I am starting this thread (man I must be feeling brave today)

with this pic

Thanks, Hot!!
fasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:17 PM   #28
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAFA View Post

One of the really interesting things about such a discussion is that women --ssbbws in particular-- may never really know what dramas are being enacted in the shadows behind them. By the time a woman turns around (and this is true for women of all sizes) many of the voyeurs of this world non-chalantly look elsewhere. It's not every man that makes eye contact when a girl turns around. And some women never DO turn around, never really have a clue that behind them at the other end of the pasta aisle or across the subway car, or near the produce, someone is looking and someone is liking.
Um.....yeah.
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:33 AM   #29
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

So... this isn't much a view from the back but it's the closest thing I could find, lol.

CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:47 AM   #30
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
So... this isn't much a view from the back but it's the closest thing I could find, lol.

Still a nice view, happy St Patty's Day indeed lol
Old 08-11-2010, 11:50 AM   #31
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Still a nice view, happy St Patty's Day indeed lol
The funny part is that this was from around May! That bar never takes down their decorations, lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:53 AM   #32
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
The funny part is that this was from around May! That bar never takes down their decorations, lol.
Ah, that explains the Christmas tree in the corner....just kidding lol ;-)
Old 08-11-2010, 01:04 PM   #33
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't do back. I don't think my ass will ever be big enuogh for me like it, but this shot kinda adds mystery with it's darkness(the sun messed it up), and ugh, okay GREAT belly view up front.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:52 PM   #34
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I don't do back. I don't think my ass will ever be big enuogh for me like it, but this shot kinda adds mystery with it's darkness(the sun messed it up), and ugh, okay GREAT belly view up front.
Nonsense...its big, wide and sexy. Always has been and always will
Old 08-11-2010, 02:29 PM   #35
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
It wasnt until my cousins son decided to take the following pic (he is 9 and seems to be fasinated by the two female B's boobs and butts)that I realised we have a clevage thread, arm thread, leg thread, naked thread and no thread dedicated to the view from the back,

I mean we have curves and stuffs there to, and I have a big butt as do many of us but also the overall view from the back of a BBW/SSBBW can be very attractive

so I am starting this thread (man I must be feeling brave today)

with this pic

I must say, a view from the back only makes a man wonder what could possibly in the front

haha, nice pics ladies!
Old 08-11-2010, 04:46 PM   #36
lust4bbbws

lust4bbbws can now change their title
Default WOW.....amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by calauria View Post
I decided to give it a shot....
Thank you for sharing.
lust4bbbws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:48 PM   #37
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The view of my not so covered back! I guess I have no shame

Last edited by ButlerGirl09; 11-13-2010 at 07:24 PM.
ButlerGirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:24 AM   #38
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I want ALL. PLZ. lol
Old 08-12-2010, 03:13 AM   #39
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButlerGirl09 View Post
What's the shame in that derriere?
Old 08-12-2010, 05:05 AM   #40
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Modeled for a painter years ago. It's old but still... it's a back view.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:50 AM   #41
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
What's the shame in that derriere?
Ha Just meant that I'm not so modest when it comes to my backside. I'd rather show it off
Old 08-12-2010, 11:59 AM   #42
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just a word of advice from someone who's photographed his own ass on many occasions:

One way to get a good full-on shot in a mirror is to hold your camera (or camphone) over your shoulder. It'll take a couple tries to get it just right, but it allows you to pose better and show off more cheek, as opposed to having to twist around to get the shot.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:40 PM   #43
bigunlover

bigunlover can now change their title

Quote:
Yes. More.
bigunlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 06:09 PM   #44
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigunlover View Post
Yes. More.
I'm sure that could be arranged
Old 08-13-2010, 12:01 AM   #45
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Ha Just meant that I'm not so modest when it comes to my backside. I'd rather show it off
I can see why lol
Old 08-13-2010, 06:46 AM   #46
bigunlover

bigunlover can now change their title

Quote:
Well get to it then! LOL I think we're all ready for that.
bigunlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:28 PM   #47
blazon

blazon can now change their title

Quote:
WOW!!! I really love this pic! The lighting and everything about it!
blazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:55 PM   #48
BlackBBW2010
Cultivate your curves :)

BlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ok, sort of from the side and not the back but here goes lol....

Last edited by BlackBBW2010; 11-07-2012 at 04:31 PM.
BlackBBW2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:10 PM   #49
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hugs thanks ladies for embracing this thread

and ty for all the compliments guys

Old 08-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #50
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last pic....

Last edited by KittyKitten; 08-29-2010 at 09:38 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote