Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-29-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
blubrluvr
Practical Conservative

blubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Memories of a former co-worker

I remember working for a Silicon Valley startup in the mid to late 1980s. There was a girl in the purchasing department who was one of the loveliest 20-something BBWs I've ever known. Let's call her Karen. She was probably 300 pounds or so. He had a very pretty face and a sweet personality. I remember being in her cubicle once and saw a snapshot of her sitting on her husband's lap at less than half that weight. I later learned that she had only been married a few years. At the time I suspected that her husband was at least an FA and possibly a feeder. I left the job and did not think I'd ever see her again.

A few years later I was walking around a local shop and was taken aback when a saw a supersized woman coming down the aisle and realized it was none other than Karen. She must have been at least 450 pounds. I also noticed that her walking was significantly more labored and she appeared to have aged quite a bit in those few years. Dark circles were evident under her eyes. It was clear that the weight gain had taken a toll on her health. We made eye contact and I think she recognized me so I smiled back. It was then her husband appeared. He saw the two of us making eye contact and proceeded to rub his hand on her back affectionately as she slowly continued down the aisle.

I was both aroused and disturbed by this encounter. She had probably been been gaining 40 pounds a year since I last saw her. That thought turned me on. By the same token, that spring in her step and youthful carefree look seemed to be gone. I saw someone who probably was having problems sleeping and certainly was on the verge of having her mobility compromised.

Has anyone had a similar experience? Do you sometimes get conflicted by the affects of weight gain? I sometimes wonder if the gaining continued and if it did, is she happy with her life?
blubrluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:25 AM   #2
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Maybe those rings around her eyes and her rapid ageing was because of her marriage? LOL!

But seriously, from what you described of her personality and her attitude towards life it seems to have changed to the point where she is tired of life. Personally, that wouldn't stop me appreciating her beauty but I would definitely feel for her if I could see that she was not happy within herself.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:14 AM   #3
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubrluvr View Post
She must have been at least 450 pounds. I also noticed that her walking was significantly more labored and she appeared to have aged quite a bit in those few years. Dark circles were evident under her eyes. It was clear that the weight gain had taken a toll on her health.

... that spring in her step and youthful carefree look seemed to be gone. I saw someone who probably was having problems sleeping and certainly was on the verge of having her mobility compromised.

She gained an estimated 150-160 pounds in four years and would have been in her late 20s or early 30s?

At that age weight gain doesn't usually cause dark circles under the eyes or make someone look "aged".

The adverse physical changes you described sound more likely to have been caused by an illness rather then by the weight gain; possibly even by a major illness.

Fat women are more than an object of admiration and more than something that ignites the fantasies of FAs. They are humans. They may be the image of perfection in your fantasies but they do sometimes suffer illnesses unrelated to their size and weight just like any other human.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:28 AM   #4
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

On a more concerned note, I wonder if she's in an abusive relationship. One where she is compelled to gain weight by cause of her husband's cajoling, which makes her feel guilty...

"Come on, if you REALLY love me, you'll do this for me..."

Then again, maybe that's jumping at shadows.

On the total other hand, there might be a totally innocuous explanation.

A. She might have had the flu (or insomnia, or something else) and not slept well for some time.

B. They didn't Sleep Well because they were Doing Something Else In Bed all night?

C. The eye-circles had been there for a long time (hereditary, anemia, things like that would cause eye-circles) and the weight-gain just accentuated it?

D. A trick of the lights in the supermarket?

E. A trick of your subconscious...you're attracted to her, so it's feasible that you may, deep inside, want to feel like she'd be better off with you. So you may or may not have imagined the dark circles and the vibe of unhappiness.

I'm sure there's more that could be said, of course. Anyone else got a comment on these options?
Fat Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:50 AM   #5
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My old job aged me, especially after I had my son. I didn't get a good nights sleep since 2005. I was so happy to quit in 2009. I pretty much slept for two months before I felt ready to get back into the swing of things.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 07:31 PM   #6
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
My old job aged me, especially after I had my son. I didn't get a good nights sleep since 2005. I was so happy to quit in 2009. I pretty much slept for two months before I felt ready to get back into the swing of things.
Nothing is worse than being in a job that sucks the life out of you... good for you that you were able to move on and be happier

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote