Old 08-17-2010, 09:51 PM   #1276
bladenite78

bladenite78 can now change their title

Im just pretty happy atm, things could be better, but Im pretty good right now
bladenite78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:15 PM   #1277
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm totally thrilled that I just got the new lens I've been wanting. It contains a legendary amount of awesomeness. 1:1 macro too!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:14 PM   #1278
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

I got to see this today and take this photo even if its a little overXposed...

Last edited by topher38; 11-27-2010 at 03:52 PM.
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:17 PM   #1279
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

In all my alone time today I got some things done that I have been procrastinating about.

I have a good friend who takes time out of his day to ask how I am doing, just because.

I laughed out loud for the first time in about 6 weeks.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:33 PM   #1280
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
In all my alone time today I got some things done that I have been procrastinating about.

I have a good friend who takes time out of his day to ask how I am doing, just because.

Its always great to have that friend
and good that you laughed out loud its good to laugh
Old 08-17-2010, 11:49 PM   #1281
bigpulve

bigpulve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigpulve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I put up 375 twice on a 4th set squatting tonight. That makes me happy.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:21 AM   #1282
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
High Five!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
You had two bar mitzvahs?
Yeah, but unfortunately I have to sit shiva twice now. Cause Jewish people only allow a certain number of men at a time. I've taken up two spaces and so two had to go.

Quote:
You know how much party that is?
The kind that don't stop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
You went through gender reassignment surgery? In one day? That's an impressive surgeon.
Only the best for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
You silly guys just give Bearsy congrats
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Yes ma'am! *salutes*

Congratulations Private Bearsy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
Congrats Bearsy!
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
pics or it didn't happen..jkjkjk
This is about as close as it's gonna get. Sorry.

---

I had made a promise to myself it was gonna happen before my 21st birthday, and I made it with 17 days to spare.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:42 AM   #1283
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I'm totally thrilled that I just got the new lens I've been wanting. It contains a legendary amount of awesomeness. 1:1 macro too!
I geeked about this a little, not gonna lie. I saw 1:1 macro and I automatically went "OOO, A fingerprint lens"....*shrugs* hazards of having a degree in Crime Scene Technology.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:49 AM   #1284
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
I geeked about this a little, not gonna lie. I saw 1:1 macro and I automatically went "OOO, A fingerprint lens"....*shrugs* hazards of having a degree in Crime Scene Technology.
It is a sexy lens.
I'm going into hyper-test drive mode tomorrow.
*EPIC HAPPINESS*

It's deliciously sharp.

Last edited by Amaranthine; 01-10-2012 at 01:33 AM.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:51 AM   #1285
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post

This is about as close as it's gonna get. Sorry.

---

I had made a promise to myself it was gonna happen before my 21st birthday, and I made it with 17 days to spare.
she's super cute too! *sniff* our little bearsy cub is now a bearsy bear...

sooooo, does she have any cute friends? ya know, cus i only live like 10 minutes from you and all...
Old 08-18-2010, 08:52 AM   #1286
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
LOL...I'm happy to say I lost my virginity a couple of days before my 20th birthday..I think it was August 19 and my birthday is September 14. Good times, Good times.

Last edited by chicken legs; 08-18-2010 at 08:55 AM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:02 AM   #1287
bigpulve

bigpulve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigpulve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
LOL...I'm happy to say I lost my virginity a couple of days before my 20th birthday..I think it was August 19 and my birthday is September 14. Good times, Good times.
we have the same birthday.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:13 AM   #1288
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What's with the virginity-losing rush?
Old 08-18-2010, 09:21 AM   #1289
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Better to lose it than have it stollen.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:22 AM   #1290
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You're right, Stollen virginity is a bad thing.

Everyone should have Stollen at least once.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:38 AM   #1291
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpulve View Post
we have the same birthday.
Virgos rock!!!...*checks out profile* Hey your legal...Hi you doin'.
Seriously...Virgo guys are the best.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:40 AM   #1292
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher38 View Post
I got to see this today and take this photo even if its a little overXposed...
Gorgeous pic and so envious of you to be there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post

All very good things!

Quote:
...snip
---
Congrats! Awesome responses to awesome responses and she is a cutie pie!

Quote:
she's super cute too! *sniff* our little bearsy cub is now a bearsy bear...

sooooo, does she have any cute friends? ya know, cus i only live like 10 minutes from you and all...
LMAO!

Quote:
And five days before my birthday - hello my Virgo compatriot!

Quote:
hee-hee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
...snip...

Everyone should have Stollen at least once.
Agreed!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:51 AM   #1293
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post

And five days before my birthday - hello my Virgo compatriot!

LOL..HOLA!!!
Old 08-18-2010, 02:32 PM   #1294
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm happy that we are once again getting cooler mornings, and warm but not really hot afternoons, making for very pleasant biking.

Also that I'm going to take a vacation day on Friday and try to finally take care of a few chores I've been neglecting.....I'm anticipating the relief of not feeling guilty about them
Old 08-19-2010, 07:29 AM   #1295
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And today, a new gold can!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:36 AM   #1296
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm happy that I caught up on Degrassi in time to watch the last week and a half of Boiling Point as it happens. (I watched 40 episodes in a day and a half)

I'm ALSO geeking right now, because the old #1 and #2 on Ronin's Celeb Crush List (Rachel Skarsten and Stacey Farber) are going to be in the same movie.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:34 AM   #1297
Albino_taters
Destroyer of Sammiches

Albino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAlbino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm happy that after a 3 week wilderness sabbatical, I am going back to work and at a new job too.
Albino_taters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:32 PM   #1298
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i bought a hundred dollars worth of books/graphic novels, a giant bottle of sangria and a pizza... Let the party begin!!!
Old 08-19-2010, 01:28 PM   #1299
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
i bought a hundred dollars worth of books/graphic novels, a giant bottle of sangria and a pizza... Let the party begin!!!
So... All you need is a woman to enjoy it all with.

Old 08-19-2010, 01:41 PM   #1300
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Heading out to the Hard Rock in Seattle with my cousins tonight.... Goodtimes!!

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm