Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-15-2010, 06:04 PM   #51
rocketsci

rocketsci has said some nice things
Default Now thats a nice backside ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Last pic....
Love the view from the back sexy lady....
rocketsci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 06:13 PM   #52
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketsci View Post
Love the view from the back sexy lady....
Thanks rocket!
Old 08-17-2010, 06:57 PM   #53
rocketsci

rocketsci has said some nice things

Quote:
Thanks rocket!
Dear lady you are very welcome. And know that you have some sexy curves
rocketsci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:18 PM   #54
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've said it before and I'll say it again; I have no bum. Oh well

Last edited by Ample Pie; 08-24-2010 at 09:07 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:18 AM   #55
bigunlover

bigunlover can now change their title

Quote:
Last pic....
Fabulous. Absolutely gorgeous!
bigunlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:19 AM   #56
tummytubby
A Yummy Tummy

tummytubby can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestummytubby can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nice thread! I want to tribute something also:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 136_1509 klein.jpg (37.4 KB, 3613 views)
File Type: jpg backrolls2.jpg (90.2 KB, 3616 views)
tummytubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:41 PM   #57
MasterMike

MasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Modeled for a painter years ago. It's old but still... it's a back view.

Looking very sexy, Lily! You are a large lovely gal with a very beautiful backside, if you don't mind sayin'! Hugs and kisses to you, big girl.
MasterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:46 PM   #58
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

*would like to point out that some men have curves too*
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:55 PM   #59
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

WOW is all I can say ladies

far far far braver than I

however whilst this is fully dressed and about a year ago (give or take a month or two) this is a pic of me out and about my ex took of me from behind (although I look way skinnier in this pic not sure how he managed that)

Old 08-21-2010, 06:02 PM   #60
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Spiritangel this is a very pretty picture...you are very lovely, both the view from the FRONT and the BACK! Post more (hint)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post

however whilst this is fully dressed and about a year ago (give or take a month or two) this is a pic of me out and about my ex took of me from behind (although I look way skinnier in this pic not sure how he managed that)

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:52 PM   #61
f8fourmore

f8fourmore has said some nice things

i must say so far this looks like a very good thread
f8fourmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:03 PM   #62
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Spiritangel this is a very pretty picture...you are very lovely, both the view from the FRONT and the BACK! Post more (hint)
thanks paul, we ell the trouble with that is that for the most part its me taking pics of myself and they get pretty same old same old and boring

will try to remember to get more pics of me but erm not from behind thats a hard shot for me to get
Old 08-21-2010, 08:57 PM   #63
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

This thread is full of win, two thumbs up!
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:03 AM   #64
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I love this photo. Not just because of the fabulousness of spritangel (which is pretty danged fabulous I might add) but because outdoor fairs and bazars are my favorite favorite favorite things EVER to go to! I want to be there with you.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:22 AM   #65
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I love this photo. Not just because of the fabulousness of spritangel (which is pretty danged fabulous I might add) but because outdoor fairs and bazars are my favorite favorite favorite things EVER to go to! I want to be there with you.
I love markets and stuff sadly dont get to go to many was a great one to, lots of shells (reminds me there is a mermaid bear on my list to make that goes with a big shell I got at that market) and some other great things was lots of fun

and thanks Lilly btw I think your pretty dang fabulous yourself
Old 08-22-2010, 04:24 PM   #66
OLD-LOVE

OLD-LOVE has said some nice things

Nice View From The Back Miss Calauria Keep It Sexxy
OLD-LOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 04:46 PM   #67
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
thanks paul, well the trouble with that is that for the most part its me taking pics of myself and they get pretty same old same old and boring

will try to remember to get more pics of me but erm not from behind thats a hard shot for me to get

Great I look forward to viewing more of your loveliness, err your pictures.

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #68
Dolce
ShapeShifter

Dolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Anonymous curves

The title says it all. I hope you all like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BEHIND.jpg (45.9 KB, 3137 views)
Old 11-04-2010, 09:05 AM   #69
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce View Post
The title says it all. I hope you all like
You are a stunning work of art.
Markt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #70
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummytubby View Post
Fantastic!
Nice butt, and really nice back rolls. Back boobies are, IMHO, an extremely underrated feature of BBWs.
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:01 PM   #71
aussiefa63

aussiefa63 has said some nice things

Quote:
It wasnt until my cousins son decided to take the following pic (he is 9 and seems to be fasinated by the two female B's boobs and butts)that I realised we have a clevage thread, arm thread, leg thread, naked thread and no thread dedicated to the view from the back,

I mean we have curves and stuffs there to, and I have a big butt as do many of us but also the overall view from the back of a BBW/SSBBW can be very attractive

so I am starting this thread (man I must be feeling brave today)

with this pic
For me, there is nothing more sensuous than a gorgeous big lady in stretch pants
aussiefa63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #72
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry, no stretch pants here.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:27 PM   #73
mick_geek
Geeky irish nerd

mick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

mmmm yes very very nice....love the tummy thumbnail pic as well

M

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummytubby View Post
mick_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:27 PM   #74
mick_geek
Geeky irish nerd

mick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thats an amazing pic...you look soo hot

[QUOTE=BigBeautifulMe;1603468]Sorry, no stretch pants here.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:30 PM   #75
mick_geek
Geeky irish nerd

Please do...you look fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButlerGirl09 View Post
I'm sure that could be arranged