Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-19-2010, 01:46 PM   #1301
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
i bought a hundred dollars worth of books/graphic novels, a giant bottle of sangria and a pizza... Let the party begin!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
So... All you need is a woman to enjoy it all with.
If the books are any good, who would notice if anyone else was there? And besides, then he'd need more Sangria and pizza!
Old 08-19-2010, 03:37 PM   #1302
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
If the books are any good, who would notice if anyone else was there? And besides, then he'd need more Sangria and pizza!
Yeah, he'll be way too busy to deal with some woman

And I'm happy because tomorrow my husband and I are skipping out of work early and going to Toronto Island to drink, swim, lounge around, etc.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:47 PM   #1303
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Its almost the weekend.
I loaded a movie on my Nano...LOVE this thing.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:46 PM   #1304
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

are you kidding? i actually blew off a woman today for this! well, actually i blew her off to work on my car and then i blew off my car for a day of total personal enjoyment... this is my only day off this week, i just kind of felt like enjoying myself for a change
Old 08-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #1305
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

I applied for a technical writer job posting at Blizzard Entertainment.

Between the amount of candidates out there, and me being a non-local candidate (job's in Irvine, CA), my chances are slim. But if at least for a few hours, it was nice daydreaming about what it'd be like to work for a company like them AND be the hell out of the midwest!
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:41 PM   #1306
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm happy to be moving back to the east coast.

I'm sick of the same weather and the lack of seasons. I'm a romantic, damn it!

Thinking of having a real cheese steak and real pizza makes my heart go pitter-patter too
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:45 AM   #1307
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post

Thinking of having a real cheese steak and real pizza makes my heart go pitter-patter too
East coast is totally the place to be =D

I'm happy...because I have no reason to be not happy. Getting my hair re-dyed red again in a few minutes ^,^ That's always a good boost.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #1308
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
I applied for a technical writer job posting at Blizzard Entertainment.

Between the amount of candidates out there, and me being a non-local candidate (job's in Irvine, CA), my chances are slim. But if at least for a few hours, it was nice daydreaming about what it'd be like to work for a company like them AND be the hell out of the midwest!
Where is Irvine? That's nowhere near me, is it? muahahahhahahha

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:47 PM   #1309
Robbro

Robbro has said some nice things

I found the mythical BIG bag of pnb M&Ms at Target late last night.

And it was on sale

Robbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:48 PM   #1310
Robbro

Robbro has said some nice things

Ooooh, and I just posted after the gorgeous JenFromOC; not a bad afternoon!
Robbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:06 PM   #1311
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Where is Irvine? That's nowhere near me, is it? muahahahhahahha
At least several time zones away!
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:50 PM   #1312
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

I am happy to have my job. Today I was yelled at by a customer in Montreal and although she was screaming in English her French accent was really turning me on... oh it was so damn sexy.

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:04 PM   #1313
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
At least several time zones away!
or, ya know, like ten minutes away... or maybe 45 depending on traffic...
Old 08-20-2010, 09:48 PM   #1314
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Well I am happy that I made cake and cup cakes today. Because I didn't have any candy at home and I needed something sweet
Old 08-20-2010, 10:13 PM   #1315
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy for free wifi, an iPod, and the hookah parlour I'm sitting in right now.

I can blow smoke rings!
Old 08-20-2010, 10:52 PM   #1316
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
I'm happy for free wifi, an iPod, and the hookah parlour I'm sitting in right now.

I can blow smoke rings!
GAH! Talent! I never could figure out how to do that.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 04:38 AM   #1317
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am happy that my checking account is back in the blACK!!!
I am happy that I doublebooked dog sitting this weekend
I am happy that I was invited by an old friend to the HOTAUGUST BLUES FESTIVAL and will go see KEB MO and some other great music at an outdoor festival
I am happy that I am riding my fatboy up to Mikes Famous of Deleware tomorrow at 9am and hoping to trade it on a newer low mileage/ warrantied Heritage Softail
I am happy that My boss invited me to join her, her brother who flew in from CA and another coworker to go see her teacher speak at a very cool theater tomorrow on the road to OPENING MY HEART up one day at a time
I am happy that I have so many affirmations about my life
I am greatful that I have an awesome log home with my big fluffy furry puddy cat PURRING his heart out to go home to....
Old 08-21-2010, 05:36 AM   #1318
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post

summer was cool this year. usually it would be 90's and 100+ from the end of june throught sept. its just now warming up. when are you going back? you'll probably miss out on wild fire season where the sky turns brownish orange from the smoke and it snows ashes all over. and we haven't had any good earthquakes while you were here. you sure you want to leave all this behind?
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:06 AM   #1319
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I am happy that I was invited by an old friend to the HOTAUGUST BLUES FESTIVAL and will go see KEB MO and some other great music at an outdoor festival
I am happy that I am riding my fatboy up to Mikes Famous of Deleware tomorrow at 9am and hoping to trade it on a newer low mileage/ warrantied Heritage Softail
I am happy that My boss invited me to join her, her brother who flew in from CA and another coworker to go see her teacher speak at a very cool theater tomorrow on the road to OPENING MY HEART up one day at a time
I am greatful that I have an awesome log home with my big fluffy furry puddy cat PURRING his heart out to go home to....
This is fantastic.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #1320
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I feel so patriotic reading this. Congrats on everything!
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:46 PM   #1321
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Overly ecstatic about a upcoming promotion that I have management and everybody pushing for me on. I've never had anything quite like this happen before.....no you can't solve the worlds problems with money, but dang it sure can help!
Old 08-22-2010, 06:44 PM   #1322
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
This is fantastic.
interesting weekend to say the least.....way too much happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
I feel so patriotic reading this. Congrats on everything!
not sure congrats is really heeded.....didn't go to the blues fest ..but did go out later last nite to see SPLINTERED SUNLIGHT, DEAD tribute band...pretty good stuff....

Mikes Famous KICKED ME IN THE ASS......
Old 08-22-2010, 07:25 PM   #1323
bladenite78

bladenite78 can now change their title

happy about being just unhappy enough to be able to focus enough raw hatred to get certain things I need accomplished
bladenite78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:24 AM   #1324
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

I am happy I went hiking today even though I am so going to be sore tomorrow OY!
Old 08-23-2010, 10:54 AM   #1325
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just look at them and you will be happy

There were so many paddling around the lake, this weekend.

Last edited by Melian; 01-24-2011 at 09:56 AM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm