Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-01-2010, 01:58 PM   #51
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sex dreams are the weirdest. I swear ta God I never know how to act the next day...it's almost like they happened!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:49 AM   #52
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that if I don't get some soon I may just go crazy.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:19 AM   #53
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Been there. It's nice this time of year.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:34 AM   #54
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I feel your pain, hope it works out for you soon!
Old 03-09-2010, 09:43 AM   #55
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Song of the day is "Been a Long Time Since I Humped a Roll" by Fed Zepplin.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #56
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The g-spot is a real place, and it is beautiful.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:10 PM   #57
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Try harnessing your Chi until the right one comes along. It feels ssoooooo good that sometimes I feel selfish and don't want a sexual partner...lol.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:57 AM   #58
Seda
Throbbing member

Seda can now change their title

I must confess, Dims has really made me see that there are men out there, that think I'm attractive (other than my husband), and that the man staring at me down the street might not be disgusted.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:04 PM   #59
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I had a dream about SEX last night!!!! Woopaa! I never have sex dreams, but I did last night. Started flirting with this guy, things got hot and heavy and we decided to have sex. Just as we got started I whispered something filthy and complimentary in his ear and he got insulted. Pulled out, called the thing off and left angry.

After that I entered a room with a bunch of people who were friends and none of them were speaking to me. Bizarre. It all means something I'm sure.
Perhaps it means you feel your sexual desires are dirty or offensive or would be rejected and if your friends found out they'd not like you anymore. Maybe a fear you're not even aware of.

Last edited by Lamia; 07-16-2010 at 11:23 PM.
Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:06 PM   #60
buttbooger

buttbooger has said some nice things

I confess that I sometimes stay up two days at a time playing video games on and offline. The time just seems to fly sometimes.
buttbooger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:19 PM   #61
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that I am eating burger king even though I am not supposed to. Call it comfort food, depression eats, call it what you like. I am enjoying it.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:55 AM   #62
Britty

Britty does more than just post hot picsBritty does more than just post hot picsBritty does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seda View Post
I must confess, Dims has really made me see that there are men out there, that think I'm attractive (other than my husband), and that the man staring at me down the street might not be disgusted.
Doesn't it feel great? I love it here!
Britty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:28 PM   #63
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

I posted this in another confessions thread. Probably belongs in here....

I C that I need a good (you know what) to put me to sleep.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:15 AM   #64
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

IC that last week I heard a story about an alligator being pulled out of a public pond in... Florida, I think?

Anyways, they said that it was 11 feet long and weighed 500 pounds.

My mind started going through people I knew who were bigger, and this was followed by "...that's actually pretty hot."

And it was then followed by "that's just damned funny and I should share."
Old 08-03-2010, 07:46 AM   #65
MissStacie
Mrs. Gnoom

MissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging in

IC that this made me giggle because I, too, think about that kind of thing.!

The recent grizzly bear attacks in Yellowstone? Um...yeah, they just euthanized the mama bear..."weighing approximately 400lbs"....and I thought to myself "hmmm...I wonder if someone would be scared if *I* came running at them and attacked them?"

I doubt they would, but I still think about things like that...

Quote:
IC that last week I heard a story about an alligator being pulled out of a public pond in... Florida, I think?

Anyways, they said that it was 11 feet long and weighed 500 pounds.

My mind started going through people I knew who were bigger, and this was followed by "...that's actually pretty hot."

And it was then followed by "that's just damned funny and I should share."
Old 08-11-2010, 08:52 AM   #66
lust4bbbws

lust4bbbws can now change their title

I love to be naked all the time....since I live alone and work from home this is easy to do.
lust4bbbws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:38 PM   #67
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

we seem to be experiencing a proliferation of boobs threads, but only one butt shelf thread.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:44 PM   #68
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
we seem to be experiencing a proliferation of boobs threads, but only one butt shelf thread.
I think there's plenty of butt love on the forums. It's not a second class citizen.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:06 PM   #69
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default That Was Great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
i dont know Liz, i prefer a tongue...just saying...lol.
Hahaha!, That was great, Sorry it's
too soon for me to Rep you again.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:09 PM   #70
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Pssttt http://dimensionsmagazine.com/forums...ad.php?t=75751 There's some butt to be found there (mine included! haha)
Old 08-20-2010, 11:11 PM   #71
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here you go, sir.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:12 PM   #72
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Rawrrrrr! But I think I appreciate that MUCH more than he will though heehee
Old 08-20-2010, 11:14 PM   #73
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButlerGirl09 View Post
Rawrrrrr! But I think I appreciate that MUCH more than he will though heehee
Mwahaha, I swear I will get everyone in Dims to see that. Next stop, paysite!
Old 08-20-2010, 11:18 PM   #74
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Mwahaha, I swear I will get everyone in Dims to see that. Next stop, paysite!
I'd pay to see more of your caramely self! I demand full frontalllllll! Hahaha
Old 08-20-2010, 11:24 PM   #75
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButlerGirl09 View Post
I'd pay to see more of your caramely self! I demand full frontalllllll! Hahaha
Caramel Dipped Mexican Takes It All Off - for YOU

That's gonna be my title.
Oh the poor FA boners that are gonna die in this battle. Totally worth it though.