Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 08-22-2010, 08:00 AM   #76
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I always prefer there to be some play in the gender/roles of whomever I date/fool around with/etc. I don't think gender or the roles assigned to them have to be so rigid in the first place...Moreover, I've been blessed with a family who just seems to accept that in me. I don't know that they understand it or even that they like it, I think it's more a matter that they want me to be happy. Somewhere on Dimensions, I've posted the story about my mother's interaction with boy I dated who was a CD, so I won't post it here, but I do have to say that I'm glad to have the family I have; it's made me more open to the fact that gender and the way we express it isn't so black and white.
Old 08-25-2010, 07:34 PM   #77
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh yea I remember that story. Your mom is so awesome!

I expect fluidity in my relationships too. However, while I love messing around with gender myself and enjoy the idea of dominating and feminizing an otherwise tough butch woman, I don't get the same kick out of doing the same thing to a bio-male. I can appreciate pretty boys (from the chest up, I guess), whether they are drag queens, pin-up dolls or the more demure type and am often awed by how good they look, but an erect penis poking out of a delicate lacy thong just kills everything for me.

On an unrelated note I miss Bexy and George!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote