Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-29-2010, 08:27 AM   #1
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default If your palate is jaded ...

... and you seek a new taste experience, the Serbians may have just what you're looking for!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:09 PM   #2
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't think I'd ever become jaded enough to eat those particular nuggets, never mind my general "no dead organ meats" rule.

I do salute those with los cajones to eat them because I believe all parts of a creature should be used in some way, though not by me solely or personally.

Dear Dr., would you eat those ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
... and you seek a new taste experience, the Serbians may have just what you're looking for!
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #3
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitra View Post
Dear Dr., would you eat those ever?
That's a hard one. On the one hand, I'm a vegetarian. On the other hand, I find it is wiser never to say "never." Maybe I should just say I would as soon eat cojones as any other meat.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:24 PM   #4
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In the US, deep fried bull testicles are called Rocky Mountain Oysters.

My sister's ex-husband was Peruvian and he often requested fried bull testes. Occasionally she would humor him. The smell made me flee the house.

You don't even want to ask what we had to do to indulge his chicken-feet soup requests.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:33 PM   #5
HappyFA75
On Timeout

HappyFA75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHappyFA75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post

My sister's ex-husband was Peruvian and he often requested fried bull testes. Occasionally she would humor him. The smell made me flee the house.

You don't even want to ask what we had to do to indulge his chicken-feet soup requests.
Thats nasty!!!!!
HappyFA75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 03:09 PM   #6
theladypoet
I am my own non-sequitur

theladypoet has super-sized reptheladypoet has super-sized reptheladypoet has super-sized reptheladypoet has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post

Here in Alberta they're called prairie oysters, and they're often fried over an open fire by ranchers after they... you, know, castrate the calves.

Or served to visitors as a sick joke. Either or.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:29 PM   #7
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by theladypoet View Post
Here in Alberta they're called prairie oysters, and they're often fried over an open fire by ranchers after they... you, know, castrate the calves.

Or served to visitors as a sick joke. Either or.
In Oklahoma, those are known as "calf fries." "Prairie oyster", on the other hand, is the name bestowed on a hangover remedy consisting of the yolk of an egg, a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce, and a squirt of tabasco.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:56 AM   #8
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"No thanks. It looks really yummy, but we ate before we left."