Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-31-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
Molly Ren

Molly Ren has said some nice things
Cool I Was Interviewed About Feederism For SexIs Magazine!

The interviewís up on SexIs right now. Hereís a snip:

"What was food like growing up? Did they use food as punishment or reward? Was dinnertime special family time? Did your parents make you clean your plate?

Now thatís something Iíve never thought about it in conjunction with my fetish! Food was never used as reward/punishment, and I donít remember being told to clean my plate, but I donít have many pleasant memories of food in childhood. Family dinner was an extremely boring time for me when I had to sit still for what felt like 1,000 hours and eat horrible foodómushy veggies, bland entrees and mainly packaged foodóuntil the last couple years, when I taught myself how to cook out.

Ironically, my early experiences with badly prepared food might make me *less* receptive to food than a lot of feederists. A lot of the homemade feederism erotica I read has long descriptions of each dish and I usually skip over those. ďWhereís the bit where heís stuffed and hard, dammit?Ē Most of the stories I write for myself start after the gorging, instead of having that as the lead-up to the climax.
"

Answering The Beautiful Kindís questions about my fetish is probably one of the most revealing things Iíve ever done on the Internet. TBK showed a remarkable empathy for my core sexuality in a way that Iíve yet to see in any other article written about feederism. She seemed to be able to understand what made it sensual instead of merely odd, asking how I relate my body to its ideals and about my favorite fantasies. As demonstrated in the above quote, she even got me to consider it in ways I hadnít before!

Iíve spoken about feederism at the first DC KinkForAll, and answered some questions about it on KinkOnTap, but some of this stuff is something Iíve never told anyone. Not my partners, not in my blog posts, and not even the people at happy hour. So I was surprised to see this edited version of our interview held very little that would make me blush. But thereís still a part two coming up, so stay tuned!
Old 08-31-2010, 06:24 PM   #2
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very cool!
Old 09-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #3
Molly Ren

Molly Ren has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack27 View Post
Very cool!
Thank you!