Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-01-2006, 07:20 AM   #251
Mr_M

Mr_M has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
WARNING: Don't click on this link if you're at work!! YIPE!
Lol. I wouldnīt even log in to this board at work. My boss would freak out big time.

Iīve tried Mistress Destiny and itīs a good one. Still it does contain a lot of skinny girls. The bigger concentration of BBWs the better...
Mr_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:07 AM   #252
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_M
Lol. I wouldnīt even log in to this board at work. My boss would freak out big time.

Iīve tried Mistress Destiny and itīs a good one. Still it does contain a lot of skinny girls. The bigger concentration of BBWs the better...
Really? Wow. This board seems pretty inert to me, well for the most part. I wouldn't go tooling around on the paysite board from there but everything else is pretty run of the mill in my view. 'cept for the link of course.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 01:59 PM   #253
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
seriously though im in to the whole dom/sub thing you know what they say
sticks and stones may break my bones
but whips and chains excite me
so tie me up and sit on down
to show how much you like me
I like this little rhyme
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:57 PM   #254
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't know if this will post in the right spot, but Anna, your squash picture on P 3 of this thread is one of the hottest ever!!!!!
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:38 AM   #255
Anna

Anna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwsrule View Post
I don't know if this will post in the right spot, but Anna, your squash picture on P 3 of this thread is one of the hottest ever!!!!!

Awww honey thank you so much. God those pics are so old...lol Hmmm getting me thinking. I need to do some new squishing pictures....

Hugs
Anna
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 03:30 PM   #256
davoid23

davoid23 has said some nice things

I love having my girlfriend lie with her belly hanging over my face. It feels so nice and soft and just makes us both want *things* more!

Squashing has always been a curiosity for me and maybe in future she will be large enough (I hope!) but I'm happy for now.

Just Google or YouTube squashing or crushing (squashing is you on a bed or couch, crushing is you on a table or floor - very extreme!) and I'm sure you'll find something.

Have fun!
davoid23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:43 PM   #257
ecortez766

ecortez766 can now change their title

Well with me the biggest women who has ever squashed me was about 5'8" 310lbs. I have been looking for someone bigger though. Not to many here where I am at.
ecortez766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:28 AM   #258
squidgemonster
foolish FA

squidgemonster can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecortez766 View Post
Well with me the biggest women who has ever squashed me was about 5'8" 310lbs. I have been looking for someone bigger though. Not to many here where I am at.
I love having my lower body being squashed,but prefer to be able to breathe lol.
My GF has squashed me once but she found it uncomfortable so I have to respect that,but with 505 pounds on top of me,it was an unforgettable experience...sigh...
squidgemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:59 AM   #259
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title

thanks for the site
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:58 AM   #260
step on me

step on me has said some nice things

I would love to be squashed by you. How much do you weigh? And, i would love to be, stomach trampled by you as well, you can walk, step an stand an bounce full weight on my stomach, i say, the heavier, ther better on my stomach, step on me, any takers?
step on me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:59 AM   #261
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 04-06-2009, 10:24 AM   #262
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by step on me View Post
I would love to be squashed by you. How much do you weigh? And, i would love to be, stomach trampled by you as well, you can walk, step an stand an bounce full weight on my stomach, i say, the heavier, ther better on my stomach, step on me, any takers?
I can hear you fapping all the way over here and it's really grossing me out.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:40 PM   #263
serfer0036

serfer0036 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
any ladies in the south western PA area like to sit on a short mid sized male?
is there any women or a group that would like to do this in notheren ohio
serfer0036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:08 PM   #264
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics
Default Lovely Feeling!

I definitely agree - its a lovely feeling.
Just think of gravity squeezing you and your gf closer than you thought possible. It just feels so sensual and sexy to me being squashed by my girl

Its almost impossible for a 500lb girl to harm a guy by just laying on him.
I find my breathing does slow down after a while but the main problem is I just get too hot - imagine having a very well insulated electric blanket totally covering you for 15 mins or more!

Trampling is something else tho - to me that conjures up cracked ribs and damaged internal organs. And a BBW standing on someone's back could do serious damage to the spine so I'll just stick to squashing thanks.

John W

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Contrary to popular belief it's not painful at all, it's rather comforting to many people. It's a snug feeling like being swaddled in a superplasmic fat girl hug and I found it oddly comforting as well. My sweetie and I used to watch tv like that.

Trampling is too scary for me. I don't care what anybody says, I am convinced I will snap someone's spine and get 20 years to life in prison. It's just my luck that an accident will happen and I will have to explain why theres a grinning corpse on the floor in my apartment. No trampling for me thanks.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:36 PM   #265
dor19

dor19 has said some nice things

If possible pictures or videos of squashing
dor19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #266
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dor19 View Post
If possible pictures or videos of squashing
Paysite board.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:12 PM   #267
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

if possible syntax
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:13 AM   #268
thepoet

thepoet has said some nice things
Default how about crushing the living daylights out of a guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
I love squashing people. It's hot! lol
do you find that hot??....does any woman on this board??
thepoet is offline   Reply With Quote