Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-23-2006, 02:48 PM   #1
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Julie's Famous Fudge

My SIL gave us her recipe after Mrs. Fuzzy and I ate nearly everything she had. Wonderful!

Three large Symphony (Hershey) Bars or 4 if they are only 5oz; broken up.
1 Pint Heavy Cream
4 cups sugar
1 cup butter (cut up in small peices)

Mix together cream and sugar in deep pot.
Boil until 225-228 (or candy thermometer)(recommended) or almost a soft boil.
Remove from heat and add butter pieces, don't stir in, just let them melt.
Pour over choclate in a large mixing bowel.
Mix with electric mixer until well blended
Pour onto ungreased jelly roll pan.

(You must use Symphony chocolate bars)
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:02 PM   #2
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

sorry, but i'm totally giggling at the large mixing bowel.

aside from that, i'm making this, thanks!!
Old 12-24-2006, 07:50 AM   #3
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
My SIL gave us her recipe after Mrs. Fuzzy and I ate nearly everything she had. Wonderful!

Three large Symphony (Hershey) Bars or 4 if they are only 5oz; broken up.
1 Pint Heavy Cream
4 cups sugar
1 cup butter (cut up in small peices)

Mix together cream and sugar in deep pot.
Boil until 225-228 (or candy thermometer)(recommended) or almost a soft boil.
Remove from heat and add butter pieces, don't stir in, just let them melt.
Pour over choclate in a large mixing bowel.
Mix with electric mixer until well blended
Pour onto ungreased jelly roll pan.

(You must use Symphony chocolate bars)
It really sucks to be Canadian right now, because we don't have these bars....my Christmas is ruined
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:16 PM   #4
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Do you have Cadbury? A Cadbury 4.5oz Milk Chocolate bar is a good substitute.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 10:28 PM   #5
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Do you have Cadbury? A Cadbury 4.5oz Milk Chocolate bar is a good substitute.
I do!! - thanks
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 07:59 PM   #6
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OH MY! You can't go wrong with a Symphony bar and added sugar and fat. Sounds delish!
Old 09-05-2010, 11:19 AM   #7
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

*bump* I'm in a fudge mood.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #8
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

SYMPHONY CHOCOLATE? Omgggzzzz...the bars with the almondssss.....MMMMM
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:17 PM   #9
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Actually, I've always used the plain Symphony bars.. I'm not sure if the almonds and toffee bits would stay emulsified in the chocolate.. Hmm.