Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-09-2010, 06:40 PM   #26
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

I used to love going to WaWa - then they closed all th Connecticut stores and replaced them with Krauszer's. At first Krauszer's were really good, and I didn't miss Wawa that much. But every 6 months it would be new management again, and every time it got worse. Now it is so bad that I stopped going, even if I am really hungry and nothing else is open. Maybe some Krauszer's are ok, but the ones on my route are dirty, have past date food, have gotten expensive for what I buy, and they can't make decent coffee. Why can't they bring back WaWa to Connecticut?
Old 06-09-2010, 10:28 PM   #27
AC4400CW
The lunatic fringe

AC4400CW does more than just post hot picsAC4400CW does more than just post hot picsAC4400CW does more than just post hot pics

I live 2000 miles from the nearest WaWa, but I always stop in for a cheesesteak when I'm traveling in the area. Had my last one less than two months ago. Yum.
AC4400CW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:17 PM   #28
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I primarily use WaWa for coffee and breakfast, but I've been stopping in late mornings lately for a 12 oz. second cup.

Along with that, in the baker's case with their donuts is one of the best crumb cakes I've ever had, even from high end bakeries. The cake inside is most, the top has lots of crumbs and butter, and it's just a little crispy up there.

I think they're $1.69, but I think they're worth every penny!
Old 06-17-2010, 11:19 AM   #29
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

And not even counting how amazing they taste, $2.99 for a hoagie is NOT a bad price AT ALL. I can get a good lunch for under 5 dollars? I'm game.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:03 PM   #30
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is totally cracking me up......see to me Wawa is a town in northern Ontario, along the Trans-Canada Highway. Known mostly for the giant goose statue at the edge of town, and the foul reek coming from its pulp mill, which let you know you were approaching town long before you could see it.

So now go back and read this thread, interpreting it as all about geese and bad smells.....reads rather differently

Oh, and presenting.....the Wawa Goose! http://www.boldts.net/Wawa2.shtml
Old 06-17-2010, 04:07 PM   #31
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tad, here's from their "About Wawa" page:

""Wawa" is a Native American word for the Canada Goose that was found in the Delaware Valley, that's why we use the goose on Wawa's corporate logo."

There ya go. That's why the town is named that, and the logo shows the same goose.

-----

I spent $25 at Wawa today for lunch and snacks. Oh man, two $2.99 philly cheesesteak hoagies + a sweet cream pretzel + chocolate milk = best lunch ever. lol

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:14 PM   #32
NYCGabriel
On Timeout

NYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticed

[QUOTE=BigBeautifulMe;1476704]Tad, here's from their "About Wawa" page:

""Wawa" is a Native American word for the Canada Goose that was found in the Delaware Valley, that's why we use the goose on Wawa's corporate logo."

There ya go. That's why the town is named that, and the logo shows the same goose.

------------
Ohh! That is interesting! Damnit.. now I want an italian sub...
NYCGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:32 PM   #33
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
WaWa has always been a passion for me.

My job involves a lot of travel, and while there are many other convenience type shops wherever I go, somehow I always end up pulling into a WaWa, especially first thing in the morning, for my Kona Blend coffee, and either a sausage, egg and cheese sandwich on a biscuit, or their crumbcake.
I agree with this! the Kona Blend coffee, was love. So good! I now join in on the love of WaWa thread!!
Old 06-25-2010, 09:47 PM   #34
KayaNee
3-D Booty

KayaNee does more than just post hot picsKayaNee does more than just post hot picsKayaNee does more than just post hot pics

I so miss Wawa for late night stoner munchies. Their wraps were to die for! I'm making a visit to PA in August and you bet your butt I'm stopping in the local Wawa at least twice.
KayaNee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #35
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes, plenty of Wawa's here in Delaware. I'm hooked on the Caramel Creme' Smoothie right now. If Wawa only served french fries, I think I could live there

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote