Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-10-2009, 01:52 AM   #101
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Congrats on the wedding I also got married recently and wore all black. We're like the black dress crew! I like yours more though boo!
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 05:28 PM   #102
Von_Pudge

Von_Pudge can now change their title

Thank you all from me and my amazing wife! So sorry abt the late reply.
We, finally, got our hands on the rest of the wedding pics...after a 6 month wait.lol. Again, thanks all for the congratulations!
Old 05-20-2010, 07:19 AM   #103
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von_Pudge View Post
Thank you all from me and my amazing wife! So sorry abt the late reply.
We, finally, got our hands on the rest of the wedding pics...after a 6 month wait.lol. Again, thanks all for the congratulations!
I'm glad you finally got them all! Any more that you want to share with us? (no pressure.....well, not much.....)
Old 06-08-2010, 04:41 AM   #104
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As usual, I am late to the party. Congratulations to you both!! Ya'll look fantastic and sooooo in love.

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:07 AM   #105
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Finally got our official pics.. and since i'm back thought i would share like I promised =D

kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:13 AM   #106
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Old 08-13-2010, 10:16 AM   #107
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
...pics...
You guys look great, and that dress is badass.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:20 AM   #108
inkedinto

inkedinto can now change their title

awww super awesome pictures. I too love that dress. you look amazing!
Old 08-13-2010, 10:47 AM   #109
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thank you for sharing! And you two both look amazing! Looks like it was a fantastic event
Old 08-13-2010, 11:29 AM   #110
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Congratulations on the wedding, you both look so happy in the photos.

Bella
Old 08-13-2010, 11:44 AM   #111
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Beautiful pictures and absolutely adore the dress, and the cake!
Old 08-13-2010, 01:37 PM   #112
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Those are some fab pics! You two look awesome. Thanks for sharing them with us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:09 PM   #113
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Beautiful pictures, beautiful couple.

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:27 PM   #114
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

You guys look so happy and that wedding looks like an awesome time.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:27 PM   #115
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Congrats on the wedding! You looked beautiful!
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:03 PM   #116
Von_Pudge

Von_Pudge can now change their title

Thanks all
And yes...the cake was yummy :P lol
Old 08-13-2010, 08:52 PM   #117
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love that dress. It is fantastic.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:59 PM   #118
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Congratulations. Beautiful couple. Love the dress!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 06:46 AM   #119
kinkykitten

LOL that is so typically you! :P 'Oh i got married the other day'.. 'did you have a nice time'... 'the cake was good' hahah I love you

Thanks everyone it was a beautiful day, i'm also blessed my Mom got to see me get married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von_Pudge View Post
Thanks all
And yes...the cake was yummy :P lol
Old 08-15-2010, 08:17 AM   #120
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You looked gorgeous. What a beautiful wedding dress.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:19 PM   #121
kinkykitten

Made this for hubby

Old 08-19-2010, 05:20 PM   #122
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
You looked gorgeous. What a beautiful wedding dress.
Awh thank you <3
Old 08-19-2010, 07:18 PM   #123
deadlysyndrome

deadlysyndrome can now change their title

Your dress is BEYOND amazing. I love it. (:
You two look so happy. Congratulations.
deadlysyndrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:02 AM   #124
kinkykitten

We got some more pics on the way... here is a little one of hubbys belly getting some attention Sarah style

Old 09-22-2010, 03:12 PM   #125
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Nothing better than belly love, is that a Dell Quiet Key I see?