Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-19-2010, 09:31 AM   #176
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Hahahaha, I like. Especially Batman.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:26 PM   #177
powderfinger

powderfinger has said some nice things

I saw Panda Bear last weekend and there was a bunch of chunksters, both of the male and female genre, oh so many cute chubby hipster girls with their half sleeves and sun dresses, and more portley dudes with beards and Parliament lights dangling from their PBR soaked lips than you could shake a stick at. The fat hipster is on the rise, and I can't say I don't like it.
powderfinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 08:12 PM   #178
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Hahaha... Spidey.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:45 AM   #179
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderfinger View Post
I saw Panda Bear last weekend and there was a bunch of chunksters, both of the male and female genre, oh so many cute chubby hipster girls with their half sleeves and sun dresses, and more portley dudes with beards and Parliament lights dangling from their PBR soaked lips than you could shake a stick at. The fat hipster is on the rise, and I can't say I don't like it.
Gah. Wish I coulda been there. ...Wish the hipster guys wouldn't smoke so damn much, too, but I'm still dumb enough to see it as a 'relationship project' type thing...most of the time. Being an older biddy now, I think I've mostly gotten over it.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:14 PM   #180
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

So I follow this on my Tumblr(for outfit ideas) and like two days ago I'm scrolling through my news feed, passing Harry Potter and gifs and memes and rants and all of a sudden I'm met by a fat guy with his dick out.
Totes not what I signed up for, haha.
And cause I'm a whore, my Tumblr is right here.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:27 AM   #181
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5mLuPJ0S8Q

enjoy lol

EDIT:
How many hipsters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

It's a really obscure number, you wouldn't have heard of it.

Last edited by Lil BigginZ; 09-27-2010 at 01:30 AM.
Lil BigginZ is offline   Reply With Quote