Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-06-2010, 09:16 PM   #26
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The jerk-ass elderly man that said "you shouldn't giggle, you'll gain weight" to me today while I was shopping. Like WTF?! He's lucky he was a crabby, OLD fucker or I would have ripped his head off.

Marinate in your own misery, asshole. That's my retaliation.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:36 PM   #27
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

hah what the hell? If you giggle you'll gain weight? I'm hoping you're just giving us a snippet and there was more to it than that.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:43 PM   #28
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
"you shouldn't giggle, you'll gain weight
So it was WASN'T all the junk food I ate!? That must be why skinny people CAN (covering my bases ) be such morose motherfuckers.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:57 PM   #29
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Being lonely. As always.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:24 PM   #30
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Being lonely. As always.
I'll be your huckleberry.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:34 PM   #31
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
The jerk-ass elderly man that said "you shouldn't giggle, you'll gain weight" to me today while I was shopping. Like WTF?! He's lucky he was a crabby, OLD fucker or I would have ripped his head off.

That doesn't even make sense? Laughing is great exercise!
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:32 PM   #32
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
I'll be your huckleberry.
I'll be your Jim.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:44 AM   #33
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
hah what the hell? If you giggle you'll gain weight? I'm hoping you're just giving us a snippet and there was more to it than that.
I was standing beside his daughter (or wife) and she mentioned something about getting two of something and he said something like "it's ok to get two when you're spending my money" and we both laughed. And he laughed too. I proceeded to say it was the funniest thing I heard all day. The daughter (wife?) walked away and that's when he turned and said that to me. I have a feeling he wasn't the type that enjoyed women being forthright at all so he had to put me in my place. And he was probably senile.

Haha. Old creepy fucker.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:44 AM   #34
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
That doesn't even make sense? Laughing is great exercise!

I know, right?

He needs more fibre in his diet.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:45 AM   #35
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
So it was WASN'T all the junk food I ate!? That must be why skinny people CAN (covering my bases ) be such morose motherfuckers.
Exactly. Can you imagine being that unhappy though? Gah.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:17 AM   #36
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My afternoon seems to have lasted FOREVER....Hurry up and be done Work!
Old 10-07-2010, 09:30 AM   #37
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

I am most unhappy today about the fact my judgement seems to be failing me..... yet again, i have been proved wrong about someone....

I have less rep than you. I probably always will :p
It does not make me any less of a valued FFA or contributor to this community.

xxxxx Don't say anything, i don't wanna speak, i don't wanna think - i just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me right here, right now xxxxx

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:12 AM   #38
dro5150

dro5150 has said some nice things
Thumbs down

I am unhappy to have to go to court today.
dro5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:46 AM   #39
dro5150

dro5150 has said some nice things
Thumbs down

Double post sorry.
dro5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:41 PM   #40
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro5150 View Post
I am unhappy to have to go to court today.
What'd you do?
Old 10-07-2010, 06:21 PM   #41
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

im kinda dissappointed I applied for a job and sorta thought that i had a really good shot at it...and found out in less then 24 hours.....they hired someone already...

I was so in my head living in the new exciting job...............

and it's just work as usual SSDD
Old 10-07-2010, 07:08 PM   #42
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The usual bullshit with men and the fact that my grandpas mobility is declining.

Mind you Im grateful his mind is all there but knowing he is struggling sucks.

Also Im alone, and my roommate is with her jackass boyfriend who I am getting a real bad vibe about so Im alone.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #43
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:

WTF that guy is a dumb ass!
I wan't to punch him!
Old 10-07-2010, 10:14 PM   #44
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Telephone cry-fests are
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:41 PM   #45
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Mood swings and susceptibility to suggestion have almost ruined my day. Good music is cheering me up, though.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:49 PM   #46
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just miss him.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:19 PM   #47
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I just miss him.
I hear you on that one sister. Sending happy vibrations your way <3
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:50 AM   #48
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I hear you on that one sister. Sending happy vibrations your way <3
sending happier vibrations your way... now if i could only find that rabbit...
Old 10-08-2010, 08:10 AM   #49
Surlysomething

3 day long weekend!
Going out of town!
Seeing my besties!
Seeing crazy dogs!

TURKEY!

Old 10-08-2010, 12:35 PM   #50
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
3 day long weekend!
Going out of town!
Seeing my besties!
Seeing crazy dogs!

TURKEY!

Happy Thanksgiving, Surly!! <wait --this is the unhappy thread...you're not happy?>

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy