Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-04-2010, 11:39 AM   #1
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default What would YOU make?

So I have an entire loaf of potato bread, it's fresh and ready to eat.

should I make a massive fancy sandwich, or maybe a fried egg in the middle...or?

What would YOU make?

EDIT:
So I was thinking maybe, you guys could post an ingredient and get input on what to make, you know, if your confused or just bored. (crappy webcam shot of said item not required)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image544.jpg (38.6 KB, 142 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.

Last edited by Mishty; 10-04-2010 at 11:48 AM.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Double stack BLT!
Old 10-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #3
Brenda

Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

BBT on toast. Bacon, Basil and Tomato and as much or as little mayo as you like. Make two right away because you will get up and make another after you taste how beautiful it is.
Brenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:44 PM   #4
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

WHAT THE HELL IS POTATO BREAD?!

my mind has been blown.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:01 PM   #5
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I didn't have any real bacon, I did have a pack oscar mayer real bacon pieces though, which I sprinkled on top of the mayo on both layers.

It's a hodge podge club:

Boars head honey ham and oven roasted turkey super deli thin sliced, American and Cheddar cheese, olive oil mayo extra lemon, Mamas homemade garlic dill pickle slices,spicy mustard, regular mustard,a tiny tad smearing of ketchup(i was in the mood),tomato, leaf lettuce and a fast drizzle of olive oil.

(i want to toast the bread, but it's so moist I was scared it wouldn't toast even)

With a bowl of Lays plain chips and some cold bean salad! LUNCH!

btw Bacon will be bought TONIGHT, for the BBT.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image546.jpg (34.5 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg Image547.jpg (30.6 KB, 135 views)
Old 10-04-2010, 01:02 PM   #6
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

peanut butter and jelly or grilled cheese
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #7
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
peanut butter and jelly or grilled cheese
I have peanut butter. I have strawberry jam. I have a grill.

BRB.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:58 PM   #8
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

french toast with a little vanilla and cinnamon in the egg, with lots of butter and maple syrup
Old 10-04-2010, 07:45 PM   #9
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm with PamelaLois---French toast (if you have some Grand Marnier in the house, throw a splash in your egg wash) and bacon and sausage--there's something about sausage and bacon in syrup that drives me WILD!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:04 PM   #10
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
WHAT THE HELL IS POTATO BREAD?!

my mind has been blown.
Potato bread is a form of bread in which potato replaces a portion of the regular wheat flour. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato_bread ) The commercial product available in the US is as light and fluffy as Wonder bread, tho some homemade recipes do not use leavening and it makes a really dense bread.

I think it makes a good grilled <insert name of grilled sammich> bread.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:55 AM   #11
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ok...on the wikipedia picture it looks like a tatty scone...? innnnnteresting.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #12
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I'm with PamelaLois---French toast (if you have some Grand Marnier in the house, throw a splash in your egg wash) and bacon and sausage--there's something about sausage and bacon in syrup that drives me WILD!

3rded... but sprinkle in some nutmeg too!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:51 PM   #13
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is the potato bread I use.

I also use King's Hawaiian Bread which I couldn't find an image for BUT I do have a great French toast recipe!!

http://www.kingshawaiian.com/recipes...erFrenchToast/

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:32 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #14
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Oh yum, that has my mouth watering!

How about a Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding, dotted with chunks of dark choc chips. I like putting Kahlua into the custard mix too, for the boozy lovers. Not tried it with potato bread, but I am sure it would work.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:38 PM   #15
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This is the potato bread I use.
I also use King's Hawaiian Bread which I couldn't find an image for BUT I do have a great French toast recipe!!
http://www.kingshawaiian.com/recipes...erFrenchToast/
IMHO, Kings Hawaiian butter rolls are the perfect roll to have with fried chicken
Old 10-06-2010, 11:27 PM   #16
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
IMHO, Kings Hawaiian butter rolls are the perfect roll to have with fried chicken
Kings Hawai'ian bread makes great french toast, really really GREAT
Old 10-07-2010, 08:57 PM   #17
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I love my fried chicken with a little honey drizzled over it when it's still frying on the towel. PLUS the Kings butter rolls with the sweet after taste.