Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #51
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I hear you on that one sister. Sending happy vibrations your way <3
That means a lot to me, E. Thanks.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:39 PM   #52
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Happy Thanksgiving, Surly!! <wait --this is the unhappy thread...you're not happy?>

OOPS! I meant for it to be on the happy thread.

I guess i'm more used to that one and jumped the gun. Haha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #53
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

One of my necklaces just exploded in a shower of beads!
Better here than at work I suppose, but still!
Old 10-08-2010, 09:14 PM   #54
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Being broke. I'm unhappy about that everyday but today I'm especially unhappy since I put $140 on my credit card yesterday because I <3 shopping. Buyers remorseeee. If I didn't wear half of it to the club yesterday I'd return it but it's too late.

Oh, also my hours getting cut & my inability to find a second job.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:44 AM   #55
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm just feeling ripped off.

I married a guy who was attractive, not really wanting to change anything physically, and seemed fairly sane. 1.5 years later, he's lost a bunch of weight and now appears to have depression/anxiety or bipolar disorder...something like that, and it causes him to act like a freak all of the time.

Yes, I realize that none of this is about me, and I offer him 100% support IRL, but I still feel the need to bitch about it somewhere, because it is really fucking annoying. So there.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:55 PM   #56
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

I married a guy who was attractive, not really wanting to change anything physically, and seemed fairly sane. 1.5 years later, he's lost a bunch of weight and now appears to have depression/anxiety or bipolar disorder...something like that, and it causes him to act like a freak all of the time.

Yes, I realize that none of this is about me, and I offer him 100% support IRL, but I still feel the need to bitch about it somewhere, because it is really fucking annoying. So there.
word... you should dump him. in fact you should dump canada! it'll take some time to acclimate to a new country. maybe you should start out with something pretty close to what you're used to? like buffalo?
Old 10-12-2010, 12:59 PM   #57
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i am unhappy that we were super busy last night at work and have been for like 2 weeks now and i've been working for like twelve nights straight.. anyhow, being flustered and burnt out i made a mistake last night and gave one of my tables someone else's credit slip. they just signed it and walked out even though they never gave me a card of their own. so i ended up having to pay for their dinner out of my own pocket. and i could think of about 200 other ways i could have used $50... like a bag of crack and a $20 whore!
Old 10-12-2010, 01:38 PM   #58
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Are you sure the mental issues have nothing to do with being in close proximity to you?

Pretty sure if I were around you all the time I'd go insane.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:43 PM   #59
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Apparently it is considered to be immoral because of the rape topics, racial slurs, profanity, and "adult themes" that are in the book.

I come from a very conservative family (crazy right?) and even they don't mind that I read that book. Ugh.
This is horrible to hear/ read. I love that book as well. Read it in jr high & high school again for American Lit class. A timeless tome for the ages.

May I conclude with a quote from the 'fashionably' late (1854-1900) Oscar Wilde with regards to censorship & what's immoral,
"There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are well written or badly written."

Here, here! Love him.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:54 PM   #60
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

It's good to purge those feelings. We all get frustrated with the hand that's dealt us, that's for sure.

-hug-
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:06 PM   #61
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on
Unhappy Love unrequited...

That's what I'm unhappy about. I can't help myself that when I feel genuine love for someone, that I tell them so. Deep down I know I set myself up for disaster. But I emote. Trust me I never used to be this way. Wearing my heart on my sleeve.; liable to get snagged on a hanger.

Someone I lost very dear to me years ago, cracked my fortress and told me it was ok to be the loving doting person I am. Even if its just a friendship love. But he warned me that it'd make me vulnerable & that it may not be returned- even a simple friendship love. But I'm not one to toss around the 'L' word. That absolutely terrifies people more than "audit" or "no refunds". So when I say it, i'm not blowing smoke. i feel it & express it.

Alas in vain. It gets draining & exhausting year after year for nearly 10 years. A heart can only take so much. I can't go back to throwing up walls as a defense again.

i just need a hug........ and more than that & i don't mean sex either.

i'll just suck it up and deal-- as usual.

Thx. to anyone for reading/ listening. Sometimes I think that's all we want. To know that we are not only being heard but understood & someone gives a damn about another soul & has the heart or balls or eggs to say it to that person. You never know what your words will mean to them & get them through another day... or moment.

Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg th_642fa87c.jpg (4.3 KB, 112 views)
Old 10-12-2010, 02:14 PM   #62
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBW Katerina View Post
That's what I'm unhappy about. I can't help myself that when I feel genuine love for someone, that I tell them so. Deep down I know I set myself up for disaster. But I emote. Trust me I never used to be this way. Wearing my heart on my sleeve.; liable to get snagged on a hanger.

Someone I lost very dear to me years ago, cracked my fortress and told me it was ok to be the loving doting person I am. Even if its just a friendship love. But he warned me that it'd make me vulnerable & that it may not be returned- even a simple friendship love. But I'm not one to toss around the 'L' word. That absolutely terrifies people more than "audit" or "no refunds". So when I say it, i'm not blowing smoke. i feel it & express it.

Alas in vain. It gets draining & exhausting year after year for nearly 10 years. A heart can only take so much. I can't go back to throwing up walls as a defense again.

Thx. to anyone for reading/ listening. Sometimes I think that's all we want. To know that we are not only being heard but understood & someone gives a damn about another soul & has the heart or balls or eggs to say it to that person. You never know what your words will mean to them & get them through another day... or moment.

Thank you.
I really want to give you a hug right now.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:37 PM   #63
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Thank you.
((((hug))))

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 10-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #64
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

Default To WillSpark & CastingPearls......

Thank you both for caring. I wish all the best to each of you and that your sails are always filled with winds of hope.

Katerina
Old 10-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #65
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Thank you.
SO FEEL YOU!!! ((((((SSBBW Katerina))))
Old 10-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #66
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

Default Thank U, HDANGEL15......

your Super Sized hug was well received & appreciated.
((((((((((HDANGEL15))))))))))))

Take good care in Maryland, babe. I grew up in Harford & Cecil counties.

Katerina
xxoo
Old 10-12-2010, 06:08 PM   #67
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

god. I met my soul mate.
He's gay, he's precious, refuses to eat meat, loves Jesus, and his boyfriend to and rubs my belly....

And he's going home to Nashville tomorrow. I wanna cry.

Really really.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img_1240.jpg (98.3 KB, 93 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:01 AM   #68
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

Hope he stays in frequent contact with you, Mishty. I'm sure you'll miss him terribly. Hugs.

Katerina
Old 10-13-2010, 10:03 AM   #69
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default :(

The fact that my newness makes me stick out like a pink dress at a goth show... I just want to chill here && get to know people but it seems as if I will have to struggle to find my place just like every other site. I wish the OG's here would just carry me like a baby
Old 10-13-2010, 10:09 AM   #70
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
The fact that my newness makes me stick out like a pink dress at a goth show... I just want to chill here && get to know people but it seems as if I will have to struggle to find my place just like every other site. I wish the OG's here would just carry me like a baby
The fact that you keep lamenting your new-ness might be a factor? Man up. The internet is serious business.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:16 AM   #71
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default LOL time

Actually, I am making a mountain out of a mole hill. I am just mess'n around with the whole "woe is me" thing. This is just the net. Cyberspace isn't the world to me. Just like in life, you don't like me, then ignore me. LOL. I'm just here to find rad people. Not to find cyber fame. Not like it'll get me anywhere. Hope y'all can stand me
Old 10-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #72
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
Nobody is going to carry you here. Everyone was new once but 'woe is me' shit is not really tolerated much. Lighten up, pay attention, keep contributing and have fun. Yes. you'll hit speedbumps, but how else do you expect to learn and become part of the family?

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 10-13-2010, 12:54 PM   #73
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

My phone shit out on me today
Totes can't afford a replacement.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:21 PM   #74
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fall Allergies...that's all I have to say. They make me a tad bit grumpy.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:25 PM   #75
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
Fall Allergies...that's all I have to say. They make me a tad bit grumpy.
I read this as "Fat Allergies" and was totally for you! It was with great relief that I re-read it and saw my error. So I'm just for you instead.

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy