Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 10-16-2010, 03:36 PM   #26
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

My tummy gets in the way of almost EVERYTHING,but I have learned to adapt and live with it....
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:49 PM   #27
Jello404

Jello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I hate that size Im 5'4 450 size 34Its hard for me to sit in most chairs,booths etc. I avoid situations where I know I wont fit. I've gained 60 pounds so I went from 26/28 to a size 34 in one year so its a problem finding cloths that fit me.Luckily Im going back down to my normal size.They stop making decent cloths after a size 24 anyways lol I wish I could go to amusment parks but I havent since I was 13 before I was in my 300's. Never been on a plane but I know Ill have to buy two seats so thats extra $$$... that sucks.I wish I wasnt a SSBBW more a smaller BBW so I wouldnt have to deal with squeezing into all these small seats.Thats my biggest issue out of all of them.OH and I can only wear wedges cuz my balance in hills are horrible.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:56 PM   #28
Jello404

Jello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by _broshe_ View Post
Eh delurking for this one. And sorry if it is slightly off topic

As far as I go, my 275 pounds on a five foot eleven frame isn't much of an issue, however my beautiful fiance weighs slightly more and is only five foot three.

She doesn't care for the fact it really slows her down. we went to Bass proshop in Foxbro mass October 2nd with my younger 3 sisters. She really struggled to keep up unfortunately. I know some of her issue is stride length related but I know the weight has something to do with it.

Her only other issue she has confided in me is she dislikes the shape of her stomach. She has what I guess is called a double belly. She kinda hates it (I can't help I think it is cute).

That all being said though, she is comfortable with her weight.
Does it bother you that she can't keep up? I always get worried that the person Im with will get annoyed that Im not as athletic as they are and want nothing to do with me lol