Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-11-2010, 10:43 AM   #1
superoscarsbelly

superoscarsbelly can now change their title
Default A quad belly?

Is there such a thing. My gf and I both have a double belly and her friend has a really nice tripple belly. It got me thinking is there such a thing as a quad belly?
superoscarsbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:02 PM   #2
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I kinda doubt it. Really there's the sub-boob, the upper belly, and the lower belly. Good examples would be BigBellySSBBW and VioletJames, who each have triple bellies. I rea;;y don't think any more belly rolls develop past that point.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

What's wrong with a single belly? The development of abdominal adipose into four distinct rolls is not unheard-of- I've seen pictures, but it's often just a result of leaning forward.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:21 PM   #4
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just have one big round buddah belly...I'm a fan

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:08 PM   #5
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Actually, yes!

I once dated a gal who had what I used to call a "beehive belly" (for lack of any more descriptive term for it!). She had a stack of 4 rolls that went from small to large as you went from just under her breasts to the lower belly.

I have to admit though, I didn't realize it was such a rare thing until looking at so many other BBW pics on the net.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superoscarsbelly View Post
Is there such a thing. My gf and I both have a double belly and her friend has a really nice tripple belly. It got me thinking is there such a thing as a quad belly?
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote