Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 03-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #26
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A little variation on Traci Jo's. My fresh spinach omelette has bacon, and cream cheese, rather than swiss cheese.

A couple dashes of Tabasco Sauce, and I'm in heaven.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:42 PM   #27
NYCGabriel
On Timeout

NYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
A little variation on Traci Jo's. My fresh spinach omelette has bacon, and cream cheese, rather than swiss cheese.

A couple dashes of Tabasco Sauce, and I'm in heaven.

Wrestlingguy, you're killing me!!!!
NYCGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:13 PM   #28
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There's a diner by me that serves a Cheesesteak Omlette. Oh man, is it good. It's steak-meat, cheese and sauce and onions if you want... IN AN OMLETTE.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #29
NYCGabriel
On Timeout

NYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
There's a diner by me that serves a Cheesesteak Omlette. Oh man, is it good. It's steak-meat, cheese and sauce and onions if you want... IN AN OMLETTE.
HOLY CRAP!!
NYCGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:52 PM   #30
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
I make omelettes often for breakfast...love them

I also love carmelized onion and sharp cheddar cheese omelettes as well

I just love omelettes period! hahahaha...
totally obsessed w/ these right now... every morning!! And I go through Tabasco like nobodies business haha
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:46 AM   #31
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

stuffed with a mixture of broccoli, feta, Alfredo sauce, and black pepper

stuffed with extra-sharp cheddar and topped with Jyoti Delhi Saag

Or the simple but still-delicious alternative ... a cheese omelette from the Waffle House topped with Heinz 57 and eaten, of course, with buttered grits (I've bought many restaurant omelettes that cost three times as much, but they're rarely as good.)

Last edited by Cynthia; 10-05-2010 at 05:00 AM.
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:33 AM   #32
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

omelette with extra cheddar creme fraiche and green tabasco sauce
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:30 AM   #33
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Super crispy bacon, mushrooms and cheddar cheese.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #34
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is not exactly an omelette, but I do this amazing crab in a lobster sauce, with roasted red pepper, over scrambled eggs.

My second favorite is polish sausage with chives and cheddar cheese.

Last edited by one2one; 10-05-2010 at 07:25 PM. Reason: forgot the damb 'and'.
one2one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:43 PM   #35
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
I make omelettes often for breakfast...love them

My favorite is the California style....monterey jack cheese, avacado, tomatoes, and crispy bacon. (and all my breakfast egg dishes MUST have Tabasco added)

I also love carmelized onion, fresh mushroom and sharp cheddar cheese omelettes as well

I just love omelettes period! hahahaha...
I tried to rep this post, but got a message saying I can't rep it twice.
Old 10-15-2010, 05:06 PM   #36
DirtyLittleDiva

DirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I made this omellete earlier today... I cooked fresh spinach and onions in garlic and butter, added tomatoes, green peppers and ham pieces. Then I topped the omelette with green onions, tomatoes, cheese, ham and avocadoes. SO DELICIOUS!!!!

Old 10-16-2010, 07:56 AM   #37
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm really crazy picky about my omelet - i never order them out they are always over cooked.

My favorite is sauteed mushrooms and onions in butter - then add the egg - stir it up a bit till almost cooked - then i like cheddar cheese then fold on to plate and i don't like any brown on the egg at all - then to top it off i like fresh chopped tomato - i don't like the tomato cooked in the omelet.

As for the meat - i dont like meat in the omelet it makes it too watery - or it makes the bacon less crispy so all meat on the side for me.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:21 PM   #38
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Count me in the greek omelette camp; too bad it's been years since I've had one. There's a Coney Island on the west side of Detroit where I used to get them years ago, and I found out this summer that they had some REALLY bad food handling practices. Maybe if I can make it back there in a week or two I'll find another place that serves them; I'd bet a year's salary there isn't one where I am now.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:34 AM   #39
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I will go with the old stand-by Farmers omelette, Yum!