Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-13-2010, 03:21 AM   #1426
wreckless1967

wreckless1967 can now change their title
Default IC whats gona happen tonight

Im here hard at work at the moment, Im run my own business, I will finish at about 3pm, then i will take my lovely soft curvy fiance out (who is much more of a woman than she used to be size 14 to 24in 4yrs), we will go to a high quality food store and she will fill our shopping basket with loads of gorgeous tasting goodies, eclairs, triffules, chocolates, doritos, cupcakes etc, she will buy something to eat in the car on the way home too. At about 7pm we will devour a lovely chinese takeaway (enough for 4 people betwwen us), she will continually snack all night until about 11pm, when we go to bed and make love, most likely she will be on top of me eating fresh cream chocolates and eclairs as she rides me, being stuffed from both ends in total pleasure, as i rub her soft beautifull fat stuffed belly she will be telling me how all this food will make her even fatter and will i still be able to cope with her in 5yrs time when she is so much bigger. Hmm got to work now its 8.45am, hopefully i will get some cash in to pay for our expensive evenings pleasure.
This seems to be what happens regularly now on sat evenings, I do wonder what the future will be, but as long as my girl is happy then so am I
wreckless1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:57 AM   #1427
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just used the phrase "liposexual intercourse" on FantasyFeeder. It's basically a nicer way of saying "fucking someone's rolls".

I kinda dig how it sounds.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #1428
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironic John View Post
Great idea. And how did it go?
Ehh, so so. Hunger has been exceptional for me lately and I felt compelled to finally give in to it and get it over with. Strangely enough it's difficult to eat whatever I want when whatever I want isn't available. I filled in the blanks with yellow delicious apples which was wise but disappointing. I went to bed a bit cranky that day. C'est la vie!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:27 AM   #1429
Ironic John

Ironic John has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Ehh, so so. Hunger has been exceptional for me lately and I felt compelled to finally give in to it and get it over with. Strangely enough it's difficult to eat whatever I want when whatever I want isn't available. I filled in the blanks with yellow delicious apples which was wise but disappointing. I went to bed a bit cranky that day. C'est la vie!
Too bad. You should try it again some day...but IMHO yellow apples are only good in the Fall...by now they've been sitting in cold storage for months. At least the ones I get here in NY. Craving out-of-season fruit is definitely a prescription for frustration. I'm waiting to find out if the earthquake in Chile spared the blueberry farms, because if not it'll be a long four months until the local ones hit the market.

What are you craving today?
Ironic John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:43 PM   #1430
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess I bought Halloween candy Friday, 'cause I wanted to get the good stuff for my class and my trick-or-treaters. I got 2 large bags of Reese`s Lovers Assorted Snack bags, 28 little snack size goodies per bag. Then I got a giant box of Willy Wonka candy on sale for $15.

It's all gone. It was all gone this morning at 10 AM.

I just don't understand how I ate a whole bag of candy bars in an hour. The second bag kinda got consumed all day yesterday, and I wants more.

The Wonka stuff isn't very heavy or anything, it pretty much just went *POOF* last night while I was watching Nightmare on Elm Street.

So, I guess I gotta buy more candy....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:12 AM   #1431
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that there IS such a thing as too many marshmallows.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:54 AM   #1432
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironic John View Post
Too bad. You should try it again some day...but IMHO yellow apples are only good in the Fall...by now they've been sitting in cold storage for months. At least the ones I get here in NY. Craving out-of-season fruit is definitely a prescription for frustration. I'm waiting to find out if the earthquake in Chile spared the blueberry farms, because if not it'll be a long four months until the local ones hit the market.

What are you craving today?
For a treat yesterday morning I ate breakfast at this restaurant called The Pancake Man somewhere down the Cape. Unable to decide what I wanted I ordered two breakfasts: a stack of chocolate chip pancakes and an eggs benedict dish that was Portuguese style. The two loaded eggs had linguiça on them and were placed on some Portuguese semi-sweet rolls with fried potatoes on the side - a lot of food that I didn't think I was going to eat but somehow I ate it all. It was delicious and I've been craving it ever since.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~

Last edited by LillyBBBW; 10-18-2010 at 07:58 AM.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:32 PM   #1433
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I confess I bought Halloween candy Friday, 'cause I wanted to get the good stuff for my class and my trick-or-treaters. I got 2 large bags of Reese`s Lovers Assorted Snack bags, 28 little snack size goodies per bag. Then I got a giant box of Willy Wonka candy on sale for $15.

It's all gone. It was all gone this morning at 10 AM.

I just don't understand how I ate a whole bag of candy bars in an hour. The second bag kinda got consumed all day yesterday, and I wants more.

The Wonka stuff isn't very heavy or anything, it pretty much just went *POOF* last night while I was watching Nightmare on Elm Street.

So, I guess I gotta buy more candy....

I went to Sam's Club tonight to get a coat for my daughter....and picked up one of those 5.3 lb bags of "Child's Playtime Candy". Full of assorted tootsie rolls, tootsie pops and "dots".

It's for the people and Halloween....which is what I keep reminding myself as I dig through all the flavored tootsie rolls. Those lime ones are GOOD.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:00 PM   #1434
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I went to Sam's Club tonight to get a coat for my daughter....and picked up one of those 5.3 lb bags of "Child's Playtime Candy". Full of assorted tootsie rolls, tootsie pops and "dots".

It's for the people and Halloween....which is what I keep reminding myself as I dig through all the flavored tootsie rolls. Those lime ones are GOOD.
Ditto on the lime tootsie rolls... they might take the place of the chocolate.

Nah... but its the thought that counts.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:33 AM   #1435
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

I love the vanilla tooties rolls. I hardly ever see those though.

@~;~~
Old 10-22-2010, 03:49 PM   #1436
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I love the vanilla tooties rolls. I hardly ever see those though.
Amen. Those are fucking awesome.

My confession- rather off the topic just being discussed and probably making it unappetizing- is that I really can't think of a better way to phrase "I want to bust a nut in your rolls so fucking bad."

I really don't know where else to put that but here, though, and I apologize for its squickiness, but it's been bothering me lately.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:20 PM   #1437
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post

My confession- rather off the topic just being discussed and probably making it unappetizing- is that I really can't think of a better way to phrase "I want to bust a nut in your rolls so fucking bad."

I really don't know where else to put that but here, though, and I apologize for its squickiness, but it's been bothering me lately.
what's a twinkie without the cream filling?
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 06:37 PM   #1438
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

If you find a girl that wants you to do that to her, then you don't have to word it any differently lol
Old 10-23-2010, 06:15 PM   #1439
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
"I want to bust a nut in your rolls so fucking bad."
Why “beat around the proverbial bush”, when you can get straight to the good part.

aka the cream filling in the aforementioned Twinkie.

Last edited by Mishty; 10-23-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:19 AM   #1440
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:

The only way I can conceive of this being said without the feeling of being run over by a mack truck is with some kind of mild subtlety. Something like, "This may seem rather forward, but your rolls draw me in." The mack truck may be more appropriate later I guess, depending on the person.

@~;~~
Old 10-24-2010, 03:27 PM   #1441
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess that sometimes I wish I could find a boyfriend that would wanna spend his time making me/buying me/getting me stuff to eat.
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:33 PM   #1442
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

So replacing "liposexual intercourse" as my favorite totally ridiculously inappropriate FA phrase is... Fupa Troopa.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:49 PM   #1443
Fattitude1
learns from his mistakes

Fattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

IC that this was a totally 'blown off' weekend for me. Usually out and about doing something constructive/destructive.

IC that I totally relate to these lines from a Billy Joel song~"I don't want clever conversation. I never want to work that hard. I just want someone that I can talk to".
Old 10-25-2010, 01:15 PM   #1444
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that my anniversary with the g/f is this friday. IC that the outfit she wore last year doesn't even come close to fitting.

Needless to say, its been a wonderful year :-)
Old 11-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #1445
Mishty
aluminum petunia

IC, I just joined a new herbal forum, for fun and maybe a few tips
I've been browsing around for two days now, and I found a thread where all these skinny little girls and guys are telling how much they have ate, and how much they consume and it gave me giggles. One guy took photos of all the food he consumed and the next morning came back to say he had a pizza/peanut butter hangover.... One girl only consumes around 1,500 calories a day,and stuffs herself with veggies and vegan fat free baked chips, while this skinny little gent going to MIT,aims for 4,000 calories when he's under the influence eating mostly take-out noodles and Thai rice with BBQ sauce.
These people are on my level, gravy and pizza, ice cream and tootsie rolls.

I think I'm gonna fit right in.......
Old 11-01-2010, 03:48 PM   #1446
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that my little girls are picky about what kind of candy bars they will eat....so they give me what they don't want out of their Halloween stash. I'm totally okay with helping them out

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:15 PM   #1447
Fattitude1
learns from his mistakes

Fattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I'm totally okay with helping them out
IC THAT is hot
Old 11-01-2010, 09:45 PM   #1448
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
IC that my little girls are picky about what kind of candy bars they will eat....so they give me what they don't want out of their Halloween stash. I'm totally okay with helping them out
You cannot let totally innocent candy go to waste.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:48 PM   #1449
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
You cannot let totally innocent candy go to waste.
The candy will go to "waist" not to "waste"
Old 11-02-2010, 12:15 AM   #1450
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Ever since Ashley posted her page on the Pay-site board about Cake Batter... I've been wanting to try that myself.. I've never thought about eating the entire mixing bowl of batter before..

Last edited by Fuzzy; 11-02-2010 at 12:17 AM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote