Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-28-2010, 09:33 AM   #1
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default In Autumn

In Autumn, a girl's fancy turns to ...

SAUSAGE!

oh god, I am loving me some sausage right now. And it's so bad for me! And I still want it! SAUSAGE I LOVE YOU!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:34 AM   #2
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love every kind of sausage. I totally get it.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:12 AM   #3
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
In Autumn, a girl's fancy turns to ...

SAUSAGE!

oh god, I am loving me some sausage right now. And it's so bad for me! And I still want it! SAUSAGE I LOVE YOU!
One of my favorite dishes to make this time of year is perogies with smoked sausage and sauteed onion. Top it with a little sour cream and nom nom nom!
Old 10-28-2010, 10:20 AM   #4
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Mmmmmm, Sausage

Sausage sounds great, Gals! Bacon's OK, but sausage is so much better and meatier, IMHO.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #5
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

My husband brought home a couple links of sausage from a guy he met while out doing his work the other day. An older guy in a small town, raises some cattle and pigs on his little bit of land, started up his own small-scale smokehouse and makes sausage to supplement his retirement income. Husband picked the spicy beef/pork blend version and OMG it was HOT but very flavorful and has that quality you only get from a small-scale operation like that.

We had one link for supper last night, and I sliced the rest up and am going to make up a batch of kolache dough tonight so I can fix up some sausage rolls/pigs in a blanket.

That's my favorite way to have sausage really, in sausage kolaches.

Tracy
Old 11-02-2010, 07:42 AM   #6
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I make Italian Sausage Bread every week. And have for many years. The ingredients are simple: pizza dough, Italian sausage (hot or sweet, pork or chicken), Parmesan cheese, eggs. By now I have the recipe down to such a science that it takes perhaps 15 minutes to make, then it bakes for 75 minutes. Delicious, and equally good to eat hot or cold.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:33 AM   #7
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
That's my favorite way to have sausage really, in sausage kolaches.
I haven't had this but am certainly interested now!
Old 11-02-2010, 11:38 AM   #8
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread cracks me up.

GO SAUSAGE!

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:26 PM   #9
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

last night I made Italian sausages and Broccoli Rabe with garlic and olive oil. So tasty. I used a combo of Hot and sweet Sausages.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:44 PM   #10
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Jackie makes a one pot meal out of sausage, green beans and potatoes, with onions. Yum!
Old 11-02-2010, 05:07 PM   #11
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Now that's it is just the three of us, Daddy just buys half a hog instead of raising a whole one, and this year the process man made the BEST damn Cajun seasoned sausage! It's to hot to eat with breakfast for us, but lord we've been making some damn good meatballs and hamburgers!

I love a good sausage gravy, and just a plain sausage biscuit, but lately I've been adding raw yellow onion and mustard to them.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:08 PM   #12
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcas50 View Post
last night I made Italian sausages and Broccoli Rabe with garlic and olive oil. So tasty. I used a combo of Hot and sweet Sausages.
Delightful. I do enjoy a good rabe.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:21 PM   #13
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
I make Italian Sausage Bread every week. And have for many years. The ingredients are simple: pizza dough, Italian sausage (hot or sweet, pork or chicken), Parmesan cheese, eggs. By now I have the recipe down to such a science that it takes perhaps 15 minutes to make, then it bakes for 75 minutes. Delicious, and equally good to eat hot or cold.
Oh, yum! I have to try it this. Could you post that recipe, please, or at least give me a hint about incorporating the eggs?