Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-04-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default R A N D OM Awesomeness

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:41 PM   #2
mischel
SSBHM

mischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I dont get it :<.
But i hope it insults christianity .
Old 11-04-2010, 02:59 PM   #3
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischel View Post
What kind of attitude is that?

And Surly, I freakin' love that film.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:41 PM   #4
mischel
SSBHM

mischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
What kind of attitude is that?
Uhm fundamentalistic atheism of course :-).
Old 11-04-2010, 03:54 PM   #5
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Uhm fundamentalistic atheism of course :-).
See, I was going to say this to WillSpark yesterday, but I guess you'll do. Why do Atheists feel the need to disprove and insult religion? I can understand attacking the Church, it needs it, but why attack faith?

I'm kind of tired of having a class debate and some twat saying "You believe in something invisible LOLOLOL WTF?" I'm not religious in any way, and I rarely feel any sort of faith, but doesn't give me any right do go around attacking others because of what they think or believe. It's the exact same as someone trying to shove their faith down your throat. You're entitled to believe or not believe in anything you want, but inflammatory comments such as "fundamentalistic atheism" giving you the right to say whatever you want kind of make you sound like a 15 year old douche.

Edit: That's to say you're free to criticize. Just do so in an intelligent manner that actually proves a point.
Edit Two. CAT!

Last edited by Zowie; 11-04-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Zowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:58 PM   #6
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
See, I was going to say this to WillSpark yesterday, but I guess you'll do. Why do Atheists feel the need to disprove and insult religion? I can understand attacking the Church, it needs it, but why attack faith?

I'm kind of tired of having a class debate and some twat saying "You believe in something invisible LOLOLOL WTF?" I'm not religious in any way, and I rarely feel any sort of faith, but does give me any right do go around attacking others because of what they think or believe. It's the exact same as someone trying to shove their faith down your throat. You're entitled to believe or not believe in anything you want, but inflammatory comments such as "fundamentalistic atheism" giving you the right to say whatever you want kind of make you sound like a 15 year old douche.

Edit: That's to say you're free to criticize. Just do so in an intelligent manner that actually proves a point.
Edit Two. CAT!
1. Yes.
2. YES.
3. That kitten is adorable!
Old 11-04-2010, 04:07 PM   #7
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hell yeah, Bionic. I heard a guy say the other day, "Fuck people who believe in an invisible sky wizard!". That really pissed me off. You are spot on.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:38 PM   #8
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #9
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
It doesn't. Nice try though.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #10
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Hell yeah, Bionic. I heard a guy say the other day, "Fuck people who believe in an invisible sky wizard!". That really pissed me off. You are spot on.

Oh come ON, that's FN hilarious!
Old 11-04-2010, 06:07 PM   #11
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
It's dicks like this that make me partially ashamed to be atheist.

Just like anything else, make fun of religion when it deserves it, not just to be a total prick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
See, I was going to say this to WillSpark yesterday, but I guess you'll do.
I understand all of of what you said, which is exactly why I don't pull shit like that.

Last edited by WillSpark; 11-04-2010 at 06:11 PM.
WillSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #12
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
It's dicks like this that make me partially ashamed to be atheist.

Just like anything else, make fun of religion when it deserves it, not just to be a total prick.
Will, I like you. You're cool. But I think you need to learn how to practice what you preach (c wut i did thur?).
Old 11-04-2010, 06:13 PM   #13
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Will, I like you. You're cool. But I think you need to learn how to practice what you preach (c wut i did thur?).
Hey, hey. Hey.

You're thinking of Chaz.

Besides, I do as I say. I make fun of it when it deserves it and there's reason, not just to be a dick.

Last edited by WillSpark; 11-04-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:24 PM   #14
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't see why people get so bent out of shape (heh out of shape) over a guy whose every post is an insult to intelligence nevermind good taste.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:27 PM   #15
Surlysomething

HEY!

Can you guys just stop.

This was supposed to be a FUN thread and you're ruining it with bullshit.

Please post RANDOM AWESOME STUFF.

Old 11-04-2010, 06:29 PM   #16
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
Hey, hey. Hey.

You're thinking of Chaz.

Besides, I do as I say. I make fun of it when it deserves it and there's reason, not just to be a dick.
uh.....what
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:32 PM   #17
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

Attachment 86851

Last edited by WillSpark; 06-14-2011 at 12:37 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:36 PM   #18
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:54 PM   #19
Paquito
don't July to me

Old 11-04-2010, 07:00 PM   #20
Paquito
don't July to me

Since the above post is apparently too fucking sad.

Old 11-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #21
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

DANCE IF YOU WANT TO!

Look at me, I'm spinning.

Last edited by ChrisVersion2; 11-04-2010 at 07:08 PM.
ChrisVersion2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:02 PM   #22
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Since the above post is apparently too fucking sad.
It makes me want to hug someone, that's all.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:02 PM   #23
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
It makes me want to hug someone, that's all.
Shut up, baby.

*hugs*
Old 11-04-2010, 07:06 PM   #24
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

I love you Paquito.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:22 PM   #25
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
DANCE IF YOU WANT TO!

Look at me, I'm spinning.
I LOVE This!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pizza fries