Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-09-2010, 12:08 AM   #1
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Global Hot Dog Guide

I'm not a fan of hot dogs...but some of these made me want to re-think my decision!

***Make sure to "click here to begin".
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:42 AM   #2
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Damn you Katie....DAY-UM YOU!
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:50 AM   #3
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You Luh-uh-vd It!
Old 11-09-2010, 01:00 AM   #4
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hell I'm still here, droolin' and trying to figure out which ones I'd eat and which ones I'd run away from...

I'm a sucker for a good lookin' weiner.....
Old 11-09-2010, 01:22 AM   #5
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hello, My name is Fuzzy, and I'm a Hot dog fanatic. At least I thought I was, but after I saw that list of 80.. I'm about to do something insane and try most of those. ;D I made a list of 54 that looked or sounded tasty:

ETA: Oh yeah, I'm gonna do it.. it may take me a few months..

Mexican - LA (bacon jalopeno)
Cobb (Blue BLT)
French Dip (jus and provolone)
Tijuana Danger (fried bacon wrap)
SouthWest (poblano jack)
Breakfast Burrito (chorizo,eggs,salsa)
Pueblan (tomatillo salsa and cotija)
Yucatan (pickled onions and habanero)
Argentine (chimichurri sauce)
Texas (bbq,cheddar,onion)
Deconstructed Corndog (hush puppies, ketchup, mustard)
Reuben (sauerkraut, melted swiss, russian dressing)
Maine (mayo,sweet onion relish, celery salt)
Buffalo (wing sauce, celery/carrot matchsticks, blue cheese)
New York (spicy mustard and sauerkraut)
Coney Island (chili, onions, and mustard)
Steakhouse (caramelized onions and blue cheese)
Carolina (coleslaw,mustard, and onions)
Southern (ketchup,mustard,chili,onions,dill pickles,oyster crackers)
New Orleanian (red beans and hot sauce)
Creole (fried green tomatoes and remoulade)
Trailer Park (velvetta and crushed potato chips)
Spanish (manchego cheese, garlic, and red pepper relish)
La Mancha (wrapped in serrano ham with manchego)
Catalan (aioli and smoked paprika)
Asturian (melted cabrales cheese)
Welsh (melted cheddar with beer, ground mustard and worcestershire)
English breakfast (baked beans and crumbled sausage)
British (horseradish and sharp cheddar)
Belgian (frites and mayo)
Alsatian (caramelized onions, and creme fraiche)
Provencal (tapenade, grille eggplant, and peppers)
Courque-Madame (smoked ham, gruyere, fried egg, and bechamel)
Bistro (dijon mustard, and whole cornichons)
German (braised sauerkraut and lambic syrup)
Bolognese (bolognese sauce and grated parmesan)
Genoese (pesto and toasted pine nuts)
Veneto (grilled balsamic-marinated radicchio, basil leaves and fresh ricotta)
Pizzeria (marinara, crushed red pepper and melted mozzerella)
Bruschetta (diced tomato, basil, and garlic)
Caprese (fresh mozz, basil, chopped plum tomato, EVOO)
Greek (tzatziki, kalamata olives, tomato, and sliced onion)
Spanakopita (spinach,dill,onions, and feta)
North Afrian (harissa onions and lemon relish)
Russian Salad (potato salad (mayo, pickles, capers, eggs and peas)
Syrian (baba ghanoush with za'atar)
Indian (dal and red-onion raita)
Burmese (fried shallots, carrot slaw, peanut oil, and fish sauce)
Szechuan (black bean paste and red chile)
Peking (hoisin sauce and green onions)
Korean (kimchi and pickled cucumbers)
Japanese (kewpie mayo and wasabi)
Vietnamese (sriracha, cilantro, and shredded carrot)
Banh Mi (pickled carrot, daikon, cucumber, cilantro, jalapeno, and mayo)
Old 11-09-2010, 01:25 AM   #6
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The ones with fruit.. at least fruit that I recognized.. didn't do anything for me. The chutney ones.. maybe..
Old 11-09-2010, 01:26 AM   #7
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I'm not a fan of hot dogs...but some of these made me want to re-think my decision!

***Make sure to "click here to begin".
Help! Someone! I'm out of Rep!
Old 11-09-2010, 01:40 AM   #8
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Help! Someone! I'm out of Rep!
I got her...
Old 11-09-2010, 08:57 AM   #9
FatAndProud

YOU GUYS ROCK FOR SHARING MY CURIOUSITY! Some of those dogs, fer reals, look tasty. Like, especially the ones in the US that I haven't heard of/seen before.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:49 PM   #10
FatAndProud

I'm totally sharing this link with my study partner at school. Fatties rule.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:54 AM   #11
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want the Maine, Trailer park, Belgian, Pizzaria, Caesar and the Southwest.

AWESOME LINK!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:47 AM   #12
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
I want the Maine, Trailer park, Belgian, Pizzaria, Caesar and the Southwest.
One at a time, or all together?
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:43 AM   #13
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
One at a time, or all together?
HA! I like how you think.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:24 AM   #14
FatAndProud

Quote:
I'm totally sharing this link with my study partner at school. Fatties rule.
Ok, so my friend from school didn't like these hot dogs and she's a hot dog fanatic. I think that it takes a true foodie to appreciate these lol
Old 11-10-2010, 10:25 AM   #15
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Some of those do look really good. I'll have to try to make them some time.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:32 PM   #16
toni
In the know

Quote:
Ok, so my friend from school didn't like these hot dogs and she's a hot dog fanatic. I think that it takes a true foodie to appreciate these lol
I find most hot dog fanatics are usually purists. They know what they like and never stray.

I agree, only for true foodies like us.

Last edited by toni; 11-10-2010 at 12:34 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #17
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I honest to goodness LOVE hotdogs..... I dunno why, or how. But yes... hot dogs.... Mmmmm
Old 10-04-2013, 09:54 PM   #18
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

*bump* for the current chat topic
Old 10-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #19
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
*bump* for the current chat topic
oh man...I feel like I really have to work my way through this...
Old 01-19-2015, 12:42 AM   #20
GypsySummers
Don't dream it be it

GypsySummers can now change their title

How about this delight? It's a street food here in Korea. Kind of like a corn dog but instead of breading, it's covered in French fries. Yep. Heaven.

GypsySummers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:14 PM   #21
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default WHich Hot Dogs have you tried?

Reviving an old thread- but, I saw this infographic about the different types of hot dogs and was curious about the following ...

1. What are your favorite(s) ?

2. Which Hot Dogs would you try on a dare?

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:33 PM   #22
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Coney for me because I like Gold Star or Skyline Chili.
I would try most of the ones on the list if I had a chance.
The Vietnam one sounds really tasty.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 08:32 AM   #23
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Idaho in a baked potato sounds interesting...

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 09:20 AM   #24
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Most of those look tasty! Makes me want that for dinner tonight
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 09:26 AM   #25
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Me Too ! They all look pretty darn good to me
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote