Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-05-2010, 01:41 AM   #276
sloboy302

sloboy302 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by femaleseat View Post
u mean someone else is also having a lousy day??? lol
Not so much a lousy day, but does lousy night count? 3:40am here and I can't sleep.
sloboy302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:07 AM   #277
vinarian
Crazy Person

vinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

5am here and im at work - 4 more hours to go! and im tirec, boredand thirsty - very thirsty
vinarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:18 AM   #278
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Later today I have to meet with my boss. My student is away today, at home watching his sick son, so it will just be the two of us....and he always talks SO much longer when it's just me. ARG.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:40 AM   #279
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I feel like i'm getting a cold.

NOT impressed!

(but it's Friday! - yay!)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:00 AM   #280
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

One of my best friends is going to Australia for a year tomorrow.... i will miss her so much and am so jealous... It's also Bonfire night tonight and I hate fireworks. Great Friday night for me then

I have less rep than you. I probably always will :p
It does not make me any less of a valued FFA or contributor to this community.

xxxxx Don't say anything, i don't wanna speak, i don't wanna think - i just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me right here, right now xxxxx

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:48 PM   #281
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

bad day for me physically...my knees are absolutely killing me and hydrocodone isnt cutting it. Im going to have to call the doctor monday and request a different pain med or something stronger

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:27 PM   #282
nic_nic07
Resident Gentern

nic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I hate the fact that I feel like I might be getting sick. Moreover, I hate that there are people on this Earth that seem to be bred just to be assholes. Gah. >_<

On a happier note: Rowan, I LOVE your Mad World lyric sig. That song is brilliant.
Do you like what I'm tweetin'?
twitter.com/neurogirl07
nic_nic07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:59 PM   #283
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The voice of the Seattle Mariners for 33 years and Baseball Hall of Famer Dave Niehaus passed away today... My oh my
Old 11-11-2010, 11:31 AM   #284
Albino_taters
Destroyer of Sammiches

Albino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAlbino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I ticked off that on matter how much I try to save, something always happens. The week before my dog got sick and that was a $200 vet visit, this week my rim is cracked which will also near $200. I just can't seem to win.
Albino_taters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:49 AM   #285
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albino_taters View Post
I ticked off that on matter how much I try to save, something always happens. The week before my dog got sick and that was a $200 vet visit, this week my rim is cracked which will also near $200. I just can't seem to win.
haha, right?! i always try to keep a nice $300 buffer month to month because every time i take a dollar out of it SOMETHING comes up!
FishCharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:18 PM   #286
Albino_taters
Destroyer of Sammiches

Albino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAlbino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
haha, right?! i always try to keep a nice $300 buffer month to month because every time i take a dollar out of it SOMETHING comes up!
I've been trying to save up for a new guitar for sometime and I was gonna go get it today but I had a flat so I quick fixed it and headed to the tire shop for a patch and BOOM! no more money

Last edited by Albino_taters; 11-11-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:19 PM   #287
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm just fuckin' unhappy today.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:41 AM   #288
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

apparently i snore.

i used to snore, horrendously bad too, the kind of snores that would wake myself up. the snoring stopped after i had gotten my tonsils taken out at 19 y/o. since then i'd never once been told that i snore. but now, every night i sleep at my g/f's house i wake up to an angry, tired ladyfriend...

extra weird? she's told me that i dont snore when we sleep at my place...
and her roommate has verified my snoring, apparently i kept her up one night too, lol.

Last edited by FishCharming; 11-13-2010 at 07:42 AM. Reason: pre-coffee typos
Old 11-13-2010, 08:07 AM   #289
Albino_taters
Destroyer of Sammiches

I've got a staff meeting and have to leave for work now and my puppy just decided to give the biggest saddest puppy dog eyes and cuddle up right on my leg. I know, ruff day today
Old 11-13-2010, 08:32 AM   #290
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

oh, and skyline was awful!!! like seriously, if you're considering going and seeing it just pull down your pants and sit on a broken beer bottle... you'll get the same experience without having to spend $10 on a ticket.
Old 11-13-2010, 09:34 AM   #291
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
oh, and skyline was awful!!! like seriously, if you're considering going and seeing it just pull down your pants and sit on a broken beer bottle... you'll get the same experience without having to spend $10 on a ticket.
At the theater last night with friends, we were discussing whether or not to see Skyline or Red. We saw Red. Phew. Bullet dodged. After seeing rotten tomatos score + your post I am definitely not seeing.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:55 AM   #292
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
At the theater last night with friends, we were discussing whether or not to see Skyline or Red. We saw Red. Phew. Bullet dodged. After seeing rotten tomatos score + your post I am definitely not seeing.
you know it's gunna be bad when the biggest names they could get were adrian brodey and Turk from scrubs, lol
Old 11-13-2010, 10:01 AM   #293
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
you know it's gunna be bad when the biggest names they could get were adrian brodey and Turk from scrubs, lol
Adrian Brody is amazing. You take that shit back RIGHT NOW!!

Turk on the other hand, well he's turk.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:05 AM   #294
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Adrian Brody is amazing. You take that shit back RIGHT NOW!!

Turk on the other hand, well he's turk.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!? Chocolate bear was the BEST part of the movie!! and the only thing adrian brodey has ever been in that was even remotely palatable is Haven, and that's only because he has a supporting role! it's bad when the biggest star in the show only has a bit part...

i wish i could anti-rep you...

Edit: so yeah, n/m... it's not adrien brodey, it's eric balfour, lol! i am the retard...

Last edited by FishCharming; 11-13-2010 at 10:07 AM. Reason: edited for retardation...
Old 11-13-2010, 11:07 AM   #295
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!? Chocolate bear was the BEST part of the movie!! and the only thing adrian brodey has ever been in that was even remotely palatable is Haven, and that's only because he has a supporting role! it's bad when the biggest star in the show only has a bit part...

i wish i could anti-rep you...

Edit: so yeah, n/m... it's not adrien brodey, it's eric balfour, lol! i am the retard...
Damn right it's no Adrian Brody. He's amazing. I have the hots for his nose.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:47 AM   #296
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
Damn right it's no Adrian Brody. He's amazing. I have the hots for his nose.
I have the hots for his nose as well.

Fish, haven't you seen the Pianist?
Old 11-13-2010, 11:48 AM   #297
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I have the hots for his nose as well.

Fish, haven't you seen the Pianist?
uh, no. i have an emotional allergy to good movies...
Old 11-13-2010, 02:22 PM   #298
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Plans fell through. Again. There goes my chance to see my zombie pin-up on Riverstreet...
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:47 PM   #299
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I went to the grocery store today and they were out of the following items:

1) green onions
2) curry paste
3) rice vinegar
4) rice noodles
5) teriyaki sauce (they only had teriyaki glaze)
6) red bell peppers
7) tamarind

What the hell? Is there a food shortage going on?
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:31 PM   #300
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I went to the grocery store today and they were out of the following items:

1) green onions
2) curry paste
3) rice vinegar
4) rice noodles
5) teriyaki sauce (they only had teriyaki glaze)
6) red bell peppers
7) tamarind

What the hell? Is there a food shortage going on?
What the heck what kinda store is this? O.o

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy