Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-07-2010, 12:49 AM   #76
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Haha, they're pretty cute, EH?

clearly, the big sister passed around the good looks. How nice of you.

So make sure you tell them I said Hello, and that I'm sensitive. I bake, speak two languages, and enjoy passing the time giving back rubs.

Also if they aren't single, that's okay, I'm not a jealous guy.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:28 PM   #77
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default I want...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkqBurXgfY0

That. This, too me, is awesome.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:32 AM   #78
vinarian
Crazy Person

vinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Cool

while this thread was awesome, now that I have posted it is even more awesome!

in nerdspeak this thread is now the magical thread of awesomeness +1

that is how totally awesome it is!

Great big bags of awesome!

It is like a whole strawberry-cheesecake-topped-with awesomeness awesome!

Its like free HBO awesome!
Old 11-09-2010, 06:30 PM   #79
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=20e_1283377429

(oh so not safe for work - seriously dont click this if you are a pansy and get offended by things)
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:52 PM   #80
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post

(oh so not safe for work - seriously dont click this if you are a pansy and get offended by things)
Hahahaha, no way. He must have been doing it on purpose. Surely you'd feel a breeze.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #81
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Hahahaha, no way. He must have been doing it on purpose. Surely you'd feel a breeze.
I'm pretty sure my penis is well trained enough to understand that breeze in public = bad.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #82
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:

woah hahaha I don't even know what to say, but laugh.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:24 PM   #83
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

HA HA HA Awesome!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:16 AM   #84
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Second to last line just gets me.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:05 PM   #85
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default All Aboard, Bitches!

I love you, Natlie Dee!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:17 PM   #86
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

Attached Images
File Type: jpg confucious.jpg (59.7 KB, 239 views)
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:47 AM   #87
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Truths for Mature Humans

Oh hell yes, click here!
Old 11-13-2010, 12:30 PM   #88
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Oh hell yes, click here!
"I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger."

yup.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:05 PM   #89
Stevenz1inoc

Stevenz1inoc can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischel View Post
I dont get it :<.
But i hope it insults christianity .
Well since you have just insulted me I feel I now have the right to insult you.

You are a douche bag!

Have a nice day.

StevenZ1inOC
Stevenz1inoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #90
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

This is Paquito

Old 11-13-2010, 03:44 PM   #91
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Zardoz is not happy
Old 11-13-2010, 03:52 PM   #92
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm seriously nerding out in prep for the new movie.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:53 PM   #93
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 03:55 PM   #94
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:18 PM   #95
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenz1inoc View Post
Well since you have just insulted me I feel I now have the right to insult you.

You are a douche bag!

Have a nice day.

You're a little late to this dance. Haha. We've all moved on.
Old 11-13-2010, 04:22 PM   #96
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post

Hell yeah. I'm going to the midnight show, and I'm dressing up. Dunno as what yet, but I will.
5 days left!
Old 11-13-2010, 06:46 PM   #97
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This is Paquito

I can't figure out if it's the diaper, the bandolier, the boots or the braid that turns me on the most.

Yeah...it's the mustache. moustache? the catepillar under his nose.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:15 PM   #98
Surlysomething

Old 11-13-2010, 07:31 PM   #99
Stevenz1inoc

Stevenz1inoc can now change their title

Quote:
You're a little late to this dance. Haha. We've all moved on.
Well I've been gone! So let me dance, dance, dance!

StevenZ1inOC
Stevenz1inoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #100
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenz1inoc View Post
Well I've been gone! So let me dance, dance, dance!

It turned into a bit of a cluster though, why dredge it up again.

Tags
pizza fries