Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-02-2005, 06:02 AM   #1
blubberboy767

blubberboy767 has said some nice things
Default What's up Sexy Ladies?

Hello all, I've been away for a while and recently came back to a really cool newly designed board. Just wanted to say 'hi' to all the ladies and fellow BHM I'm a big fan of the site and a gaining fatboy and plan to post lots and lots of entries Hope you all don't get sick of me!
blubberboy767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:16 AM   #2
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Cool Well, welcome back!

It has been "long time no see!" The new boards are just wonderful and I am sure you will enjoy the new spirit around here. The software encourages lots and lots of posting. There is actually discussion of weightgain on the weightgain board...it is wild and crazy!
Good to see you back!
Timmy
Old 10-02-2005, 01:59 PM   #3
blubberboy767

Hey there, have we talked before?
Old 10-02-2005, 03:03 PM   #4
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome to the new boards! We're finding a lot o' lurkers are returning to the BHM board after a long absence, good to have you back!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 07:49 PM   #5
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Yup....I'm pretty sure.....

We had a thread a looooooong time ago on the old board because we had similar board handles and had to straighten them out out..or then again, maybe I am just having a moment of poor reality testing! LOL I do remember your posts back then, though and it is good to welcome you back!
Timmy
Old 10-03-2005, 09:30 AM   #6
blubberboy767

Thanks and it's good to be back