Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Look what I just ate!

Sometimes a fat girl just can't make up her mind on what to order, so I ordered two whole meals! I never can decide at Cracker Barrel between breakfasts, so I got Grandpa's Country Fried Breakfast Two Eggs fried, Grits, Sawmill Gravy, Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits, real Butter and the best Preserves, Hashbrown Casserole and Country Fried Steak and 2 Egg n' Baskets with with sausage and gravy biscuits, MORE hashbrown casserole and orange juice. My friend that came with me got a giant salad with fried chicken and she added 8 entire bowls of ranch. Then she got called back to work and I ate a good half of it!

On the way out of the store I grabbed a log of pecan divinity, a pack of bit'ohoney, two coconut squares and a pack of mallo cups.

It's only 2 o'clock....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 111.jpg (74.5 KB, 892 views)
File Type: jpg 444.jpg (46.8 KB, 884 views)
File Type: jpg 555.jpg (45.4 KB, 879 views)
File Type: jpg 333.jpg (43.5 KB, 877 views)
File Type: jpg 666.jpg (91.1 KB, 886 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.

Last edited by Mishty; 11-16-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Good Stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
Sometimes a fat girl just can't make up her mind on what to order, ...snipped...
Sometimes a fat guy can't either, neighbor. Mom works at a CB and I know how good that stuff is!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:23 PM   #3
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

That all looks damn good!

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:45 PM   #4
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Any restaurant that automatically includes grits with the meal is on my list of favorite restaurants Love me some of that chicken-fried-steak.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:25 PM   #5
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My brother's gf works at Cracker Barrel. Be jelli.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:44 PM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow thats a lot!!
You go!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote