Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 11-20-2010, 10:40 PM   #51
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default You are very beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid8 View Post
sometimes i wish i could be happy with the body that god gave me, but being fat makes me feel so ugly. i joined this site to try and find out how to love myself with this body. if anyone has any insight and would like to give me some advice, please respond to my message.
For me, loving myself has had a lot to do with telling myself the truth. It helps sometimes to be mindful of the words used to describe things. Giving them their proper names can be very powerful. Try some of these and see if they help ...

Soft
Full
Round
Lush
Ample
Strong
Abundant
Curvy
Plush
Sexy
Comforting
Beautiful
Goddess

If it is hard to see how beautiful you are, then see if you notice the beauty in other women who are full and curvy. Or imagine a woman just like you in every way, but not you; a person separate from yourself. She has all the same attributes ... body, mind and spirit. You can see her in front of you or maybe at a distance. Perhaps she's doing something you do or somewhere you spend your time, and she is entirely unaware of you so it's fine to just observe and see what you happen to notice.

What would you say about her?

p.s. I totally agree about sleeping naked. And throw away your scale if you have one. I mean it.