Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-17-2010, 03:38 PM   #1
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Big Meat.

The World's Biggest Corndog.

And like the video says, for all you perverts out there--it's being eaten by a woman.

So here's what I'm thinking.... Would you eat something like that? Would you eat a smaller version of that? Do you eat corndogs?

Why do Corndogs even exist?
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #2
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

" So here's what I'm thinking.... Would you eat something like that? Would you eat a smaller version of that? Do you eat corndogs? "

If somebody I knew made one of the things in the video, I'd totally slice off a piece to taste it. But that's all I'd want. I do like plain old corn dogs and the little bite sized ones though, and have a craving for them every now and then. I like to mix up mustard with just a little bit of ketchup to dip them in too.

Tracy
Old 11-22-2010, 12:04 PM   #3
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
The World's Biggest Corndog.

And like the video says, for all you perverts out there--it's being eaten by a woman.

So here's what I'm thinking.... Would you eat something like that? Would you eat a smaller version of that? Do you eat corndogs?

Why do Corndogs even exist?
Hell yes.

Corndogs are for us folks who can't seem to get enough fat from a hot dog. Ya dip 'em in corn meal and fry 'em. Brilliant idea...