Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 11-21-2010, 09:02 AM   #1
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Transgender Day of Remembrance

I totally didn't get the opportunity to post this yesterday, but yesterday was the Transgender Day of Remembrance, though many events are still going on today. If you want to know more, visit the official web site.

I suppose it's a bit of a relief... while the list is far longer than it should be, it seems shorter than in years past. As society accepts us and we become less marginalized, more people realize that even if they personally are 'squicked out,' there's no excuse for violence or murder.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:57 AM   #2
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
As society accepts us and we become less marginalized, more people realize that even if they personally are 'squicked out,' there's no excuse for violence or murder.
Well said, Alicia -- and thank you for posting the link.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:34 AM   #3
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree with Willowmoon well said Alicia

and big hugs to the people who have worked so hard and in a far less tolerant society to make it so.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:14 PM   #4
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
I agree with Willowmoon well said Alicia

and big hugs to the people who have worked so hard and in a far less tolerant society to make it so.
*nodnod* I agree too

Good to see more cities in the UK taking part too, unfortunate that it takes such tragic events to get the recognition though
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote