Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-19-2010, 03:54 PM   #51
graphicsgal

graphicsgal can now change their title

I also date younger men. Although, I prefer Puma for now...not quite old enough to be a cougar.
graphicsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:41 PM   #52
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I hate the term cougar. It seems to insinuate someone who is looking for prey, and like AnnMarie I also think it tends to lend to the idea that the women pay for things for the men to date them (which I find to be ludicrous). I posted a dating ad and found that I had nice chemistry with someone who was 9 years younger. I think that anytime that you can make a connection with someone and neither of you have an issue with it, why should it be a problem for anyone else? Whose business is it anyway as long as you are two consenting adults?
Old 12-05-2010, 08:24 AM   #53
bostonguy

bostonguy can now change their title

I am 30 and have found that women in their 40's think I am too young and do not have enough in common. How would they know if they do not give me a chance?
I dated a girl younger and she flaked out on me so I would like to date someone my age or a little older late 30's early 40's. I find these women to be sexier and more honest in life than a younger girl.
bostonguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:45 PM   #54
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

its not unusual to be pursued by guys half my age. younger guys are nice and cute but sometimes not mentally and emotionally attractive. i don't want to have to teach. i don't watch reality shows, cartoons or play WoW. most of them would bore me and i would bore them. constantly doing the been there done that thing would be a strain since i'm always looking to move forward and not backward in life. i'm no one's mommie. i'd like an emotional and mental equal.

Last edited by superodalisque; 12-06-2010 at 06:48 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:25 AM   #55
BBWBecky

BBWBecky can now change their title

I'm a 34 yr old BBW...the oldest I would go would be 15 yrs above my age..the youngest I would go would be 10 yrs below my age
BBWBecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:47 AM   #56
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
its not unusual to be pursued by guys half my age. younger guys are nice and cute but sometimes not mentally and emotionally attractive. i don't want to have to teach. i don't watch reality shows, cartoons or play WoW. most of them would bore me and i would bore them. constantly doing the been there done that thing would be a strain since i'm always looking to move forward and not backward in life. i'm no one's mommie. i'd like an emotional and mental equal.
Proppas. Or as the young people might say, "i wish there was a 'like' button".

mark
Markt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:11 PM   #57
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I really don't like the word "cougar." It is degrading to older women, as is the acronym MILF. I really enjoy the company of older women as well as young women. I do not see myself as prey and would defintely not let a woman treat me that way, for I deserve more.

Old 12-13-2010, 02:57 AM   #58
Dasanati

Dasanati has said some nice things

Well, being 21, I am not sure if I could speak about anything from true experience, but I would say that I definitely would date someone older of a significant age gap. The chemistry would have to be there, of course. However, I feel that if the emotion and affection was there in any capacity, a beautiful relationship could erupt regardless of age difference.
Dasanati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:44 AM   #59
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
I really don't like the word "cougar." It is degrading to older women, as is the acronym MILF. I really enjoy the company of older women as well as young women. I do not see myself as prey and would defintely not let a woman treat me that way, for I deserve more.

you do deserve more. hate to say but there are some women who represent the term cougar in all of its negative senses. there are older women who are predatory and use younger men to try and get status or restore a lost youth. thats no reason to be with anyone. its just as bad as some of the young guys who use these women for money and easy sex and then laugh at them behind their backs. hey, maybe some folks really do deserve each other.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #60
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

i'll admit to being a cougar ....i'm 36 but the youngest i have felt comfortable dating is 25 or 26...and they have to be pretty mature for their age for me to consider it. Not to say i wouldn't date someone older..it just hasn't worked out that way yet lol
Old 12-26-2010, 05:13 PM   #61
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
you do deserve more. hate to say but there are some women who represent the term cougar in all of its negative senses. there are older women who are predatory and use younger men to try and get status or restore a lost youth. thats no reason to be with anyone. its just as bad as some of the young guys who use these women for money and easy sex and then laugh at them behind their backs. hey, maybe some folks really do deserve each other.
You forgot to mention the ones who are looking to have sex with the man of the month or the ones who want to do sex talk over the webcams. LOL

Old 12-26-2010, 05:16 PM   #62
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

Some older women can be fun and be great company if there is an emotional connection. Having a relationship with someone of a different age can okay depending on both people's reasons for the relationship.

Old 12-27-2010, 04:21 PM   #63
jr000

jr000 can now change their title

at 22 i dated a 38 year old, at 24 i dated a 35 year old, and now that i'm 35 i like....well, 21-50 is a good range, but 26-45 seems to work best
jr000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:11 PM   #64
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Is anyone else having this experience?

I wanted to bump this thread. Lately it is 20 somethings hitting on me. I am 42.. is anyone else experiencing this?

Also...There is a show about older women dating younger men.

lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 09:02 AM   #65
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Any 60 something cougars out there interested in a mere 55 year old?
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 12:36 PM   #66
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

lol bbwbd...iamsure they would be happy to have you.
Old 06-10-2015, 12:00 PM   #67
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I will go younger if they look like you, my dear..
Old 06-11-2015, 05:15 AM   #68
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

awwww.bbwbud.. that is sweet.. thank you.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:25 PM   #69
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

You know... No matter how young it was, I don't think I would ever date a cougar. Even when they're cubs, those things can really stick you with their little fangs and claws.

Still, their fur is nice and soft. It's just not what I'm into.
TwoSwords is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 07:27 PM   #70
quantumbits

quantumbits has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by whome View Post
Would you date someone younger than you? By how much? Is 20 too young for a 35 year old? Or 35 too young for 50?
Where would a raptor be on this scale? Why does it seem so many celebrity or rich older men have younger wives?

Also what do you call a woman who's marrying a man because his money err her insecurity?

In case you think I'm blowing smoke let me clue you in:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...istic-claptrap
quantumbits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:53 PM   #71
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am engaged to a man ten years younger than myself. Do I lose my cougar status when I make an honest man out of him?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:15 PM   #72
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I am engaged to a man ten years younger than myself. Do I lose my cougar status when I make an honest man out of him?
As long as the criteria for being a cougar means being alluring and desirable I think you'll be safe.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:56 PM   #73
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Too bad I can't rep you, you silver-tongued devil!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:16 AM   #74
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So, now that I live down South, I find young men hitting on me. It's so weird. They're like 18-21yo. I've always been into older men and the thought of these boys gives me the willies. They certainly cannot handle me mentally, financially and definitely not sexually

Maybe when I get older...but for now, I can't lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 02:49 PM   #75
bbwbud

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
So, now that I live down South, I find young men hitting on me. It's so weird. They're like 18-21yo. I've always been into older men and the thought of these boys gives me the willies. They certainly cannot handle me mentally, financially and definitely not sexually

Maybe when I get older...but for now, I can't lol
Everybody needs to have someone to aspire to, F&P...Hey, the guy running for President of France met his wife when he was 15 and she was his 40 year old drama teacher. Really, how France is that?