Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 02-23-2010, 03:42 AM   #26
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Well, I love fat on a woman, not going to lie.

But just because I love fat on women means I love fat in general. That includes fat on men. I don't hate it on men or anything, I think for me is that I am blind to men in general because I have no sexual sensation to them. So, fat on a guy to me is just like a fat not being on a guy... the guy is a guy to me.

Fat on a woman... different story for a different time
Old 02-23-2010, 08:08 AM   #27
BnB

BnB has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
It always made sense to me--in some sort of Freudian way--that guys would be "hard" and women would be "soft." (Not advocating for it, just describing my personal sexual intuition.)
I would have to agree with that. With fat on women you hear the term Goddess Sized or fertility goddess like, but then what would a male be? Does it work both ways?
BnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:45 AM   #28
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Too late to edit my post. At the top where it says "But just because I love fat on women means I love fat in general." I meant to say "But just because I love fat on women doesn't mean I love fat in general."
Old 02-26-2010, 02:52 PM   #29
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

As an FA and a gainer, I find fat appealing on both men and women from an aesthetic stand point. I could ogle fat dudes and fat women all day. I'm just solely attracted to women on an intimate level.

(Sorry, forgot to quote) And to Tom's post, I may be guilty of staring in the mirror for long periods of time.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:40 PM   #30
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

Well I'm a straight FFA, and I totally love it on both. I enjoy seeing fat women because I guess its a bit of a fantasy that one day I could weigh around 500lbs. I don't think it will actually happen for me, but I just love the look of it, and I admire those who do enjoy being that big. And on guys, well
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:57 PM   #31
Marietta

Marietta does more than just post hot picsMarietta does more than just post hot picsMarietta does more than just post hot pics

I can be turned on by the fat/weight gain (that isn't explicitly linked to anything traditionally sexual) of someone of either gender, but I'm far more sexually interested in women.

When it comes to dealing with people outside of the wanksphere, mens' weight doesn't register all that much more than other obvious physical features, while I notice/pay attention far more with women. I don't know how much of that is because I'm primarily attracted to women , how much is because I am one, and how much because Western culture in general fixates on women's weight.
Marietta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:09 AM   #32
gaetano2733

gaetano2733 can now change their title
Default well

I don't think there is much that can be done for what an individual finds attractive. I wish I were fat.
gaetano2733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:06 PM   #33
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
do you feel that women should be fat but men should be thin/lean/fit/muscular?
Yes. Exactly so.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:16 AM   #34
That Guy You Met Once

That Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm elated to see so many people claiming they like it on both sexes.

I do too. Sexually, I'm not bi - but I think some fat guys are very attractive from an aesthetic point of view. That's mainly within the online FA community though. I generally don't notice it in the outside world.

However, mutual WG, fat couples, and seeing girls (especially BBWs) fawn over fat guys are are some of my biggest turn-ons. I also think I myself look perfect chubby.
That Guy You Met Once is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:42 PM   #35
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a lot of male friends on the larger side but am I attracted to them? HELL FUCKING NO! I'm as straight as it gets, I view women attractive and women alone. All women of shapes, sizes, backgrounds and cultures are of interest and absolutely no male thoughts are in my head.

When it comes to male friends, I don't care if they're black, green blue white or orange or if they're 500 pounds or 100 pounds. If we have mutual interest and can stand each other for more than 5 minutes then a friendship can be possibly maintained. Attraction has nothing to do with how I view males, a 300 pound guy or a 100 pound guy could be a criminal rapist and I'd want to castrate him myself. I wouldn't do because of his size but because of the personality of the man.

Hell the same goes for female friends. I've said it many of times, give me a very beautiful 350 pound woman who's a known cheater and back trashtalker and a 130 pound girl who's ugly but can talk wrestling, video games and detective novels all day with me....I'd rather be friends with the thinner girl.

True friendship isn't about looks anyway. Its about trust and mutual understandings and respect, any true friend will be there no matter what the size, gender or background is.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:55 PM   #36
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioewen View Post
Yes. Exactly so.
Why?

How about trans folk, can they be, like, a little pudgy until they transition to one gender or the other?

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:40 AM   #37
Rasputin
I'm just here.

Rasputin can now change their title

As a strait male I can appreciate big guys. If I'm attracted to anything beyond big girls it's confidence in one's largeness, which happens just as often with guys as girls.

As someone who finds female weight gain erotic I also like seeing guys gaining as well, though if it came down to it it'd be nearly impossible for me to be aroused in the company of a man.

It's definitely a strange thing, I guess I'll just settle with being strait.
Rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:46 AM   #38
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm attracted to both genders, but I only find fat appealing on men. I mean, I find heavier women attractive too, but if I found a girlfriend I prefer her to be average sized, for whatever reason.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:56 PM   #39
mithrandirjn

mithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized rep

I'm typically pretty indifferent about fat on a guy when it comes to simple appearances and whatnot.

I find certain female fat body types to be aesthetically pleasing, which ties into me finding them sexually appealing, but I don't have thoughts like that one way or another about men.

Now, in an actual health manner, my father developed the same condition a lot of older guys get; his body began only really accumulating/storing fat in his stomach, and it's like you guys were saying before: the type of fat that presses directly into your internal organs, not "typical" belly fat. Having heard doctors talk about that, it's not something I take lightly, especially with my father having it.

I'm not about to be all "weight loss nazi" when it comes to it, obviously, but it's a serious deal.
mithrandirjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:21 AM   #40
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

This may be a necropost, but I was looking for something on the subject and saw that I didn't mention this when I made my other post in this thread:

FFA & BHM/SSBHM couples are SO GODDAMN CUTE. Doesn't matter if the FFA is one of those tiny little ones or a big girl herself, there is something amazingly adorable about that matchup. The few pictures I've seen of a FFA holding her man (and his squishy parts) are infectiously happy-inducing.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:55 AM   #41
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
This may be a necropost, but I was looking for something on the subject and saw that I didn't mention this when I made my other post in this thread:

FFA & BHM/SSBHM couples are SO GODDAMN CUTE. Doesn't matter if the FFA is one of those tiny little ones or a big girl herself, there is something amazingly adorable about that matchup. The few pictures I've seen of a FFA holding her man (and his squishy parts) are infectiously happy-inducing.
Fully agreed.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:11 PM   #42
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Same Here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Fully agreed.
I agree, too.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:48 PM   #43
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm batshit mad for fat boys, and relationship wise, only see myself with men, but I have fantasies about exploring with a big girl and find chubbier women exciting to look at. And still yet, I am one of those FAs that thinks I look better thin and maintain my smaller size (bit of a contrast fetish).
Old 12-09-2010, 10:35 PM   #44
Physix

Physix can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhysix can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhysix can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Although I don't think "should" really enters into it, my personal preference is...

Women: Plump, curvy
Men: Slender, well muscled

I think I find elegance and strength, with hard lines, deep shadows, and sharp angles, aesthetically appealing. Yet, I'm more sensually attracted to curves.
Physix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:17 AM   #45
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't care. I like women AND I like my women fat. Funny thing my little sister is as athletic as I am and she prefers her men fat.