Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-03-2010, 11:56 AM   #151
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleeRose View Post
Seeing these threads and seeing everyone say how young they were always makes me wonder if there was a boy in my class with some secret admiration for me, cause I have been a big girl my whole life. Then I think, "WHY DIDN'T HE HIT ME UP!" I always wonder why most FA's hide it, especially through school.
well if you went to school in Beaverton then I would have definitely been that boy
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:28 PM   #152
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Seeing these threads and seeing everyone say how young they were always makes me wonder if there was a boy in my class with some secret admiration for me, cause I have been a big girl my whole life. Then I think, "WHY DIDN'T HE HIT ME UP!" I always wonder why most FA's hide it, especially through school.
In my case I simply didn't know until I tried it. My friend got fat in between the end of my junior year and the beginning of my senior year and for whatever reason I found her absolutely gorgeous. I'd never found a larger girl attractive before that moment and its been a different story ever since.

The problem is, once you realize you're an F/A....then you also find out that not every fat girl is going to like how they look no matter how hot you find them. You either find out the hard way like me or you gradually learn from keeping your mouth shut and ears open.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:13 PM   #153
iglooboy55
black is looking white

iglooboy55 has super-sized repiglooboy55 has super-sized repiglooboy55 has super-sized repiglooboy55 has super-sized rep

i watched maury once. luls.
iglooboy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:04 AM   #154
HayleeRose

HayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized rep

Ok, I get where you all are coming from with the whole rejection thing and social stigmas. Thats pretty much what I assumed the reasons would be, but I thought I would ask..

Quote:
Originally Posted by natepogue View Post
well if you went to school in Beaverton then I would have definitely been that boy
Nope, no Beaverton schools, sadly I went to school in S.e portland. =/
HayleeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:52 PM   #155
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm finding out now, through the 'miracle' of Facebook that there were a lot of boys I went to school with that liked me but were too shy to say anything. I'm FB friends with quite a few now.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:57 PM   #156
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I'm finding out now, through the 'miracle' of Facebook that there were a lot of boys I went to school with that liked me but were too shy to say anything. I'm FB friends with quite a few now.
My own experience hasn't been so nice. I had a guy that was a couple of grades behind me friend me on FB. I kind of remembered him and was quite surprised because I didn't really know him that well.

He messaged me a few times on FB and told me that he had had a crush on me back in school. He then went on to mention that we should meet for a drink. I asked about his wife....there are a bunch of pics of them getting married on his page. He said she might not like it but wanted to meet me anyway.

Crikey.

Needless to say, we have not met for that drink.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:41 PM   #157
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

He certainly is Mr. Smooth isn't he.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:03 AM   #158
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i think it all started in middle-school for me.i would always be more attracted to the bigger girls in the school while everyone else wanted the cheerleaders and such.i would go like "man she is so freakin hot" saying that to my freinds about a big girl and my freinds would give me that "WTF" look but i didn't care...
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:30 PM   #159
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: When you were younger....

I first noticed that I liked "girls of size" when I entered kindergarten! That is when I first encountered boys from other neighborhoods. I saw most of them did not like girls in kindergarten who were chubby. In the neighborhood I lived in, to say something negative against fat woman, would be talking derogatory about someone's grandmother, mother, sister, aunt, etc. None of the other boys would tolerate that. Anti-fat talk was new to me and my friends. But, while there were boys who did not like chubby girls, I was open about my preference and I remained that way. It was my way of being a maverick.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:42 AM   #160
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
I first noticed that I liked "girls of size" when I entered kindergarten! That is when I first encountered boys from other neighborhoods. I saw most of them did not like girls in kindergarten who were chubby. In the neighborhood I lived in, to say something negative against fat woman, would be talking derogatory about someone's grandmother, mother, sister, aunt, etc. None of the other boys would tolerate that. Anti-fat talk was new to me and my friends. But, while there were boys who did not like chubby girls, I was open about my preference and I remained that way. It was my way of being a maverick.
i had a BBW girlfreind in 2nd Grade and didn't even realized she was a BBW cause i was unaware of the term at the time.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:39 PM   #161
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: When you were younger....

If you are in your forties or higher (like me), the term did not exist when you were younger. If younger, the situation would have to be out of the ordinary, otherwise it is not something most boys in their primary grade would notice.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:31 AM   #162
ThinkingFA

ThinkingFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThinkingFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Long story

So I'll summarize. My first experience, if you will, was being slapped by my mom for staring at a fat woman in a grocery store. I was about five or six, so I was too young to recognize it as attraction. I just remember being transfixed.

Now that I can look back on it, I can see most of the crushes I had were on chubby girls. I even had inflation fantasies about a couple of them. At that time ABC still ran a series called "After School Specials." I remember one called "Dinky Hocker" about a girl with a food addiction. I developed a life-long crush on the star, Wendi Jo Sperber, who sadly died young from breast cancer.

I was just plain hot for my enormous bus driver in eighth grade. My first fantasies were in ninth grade for a girl I'll call R. She had flaming red hair, was really kind of trashy and not the slightest bit pretty; but still she came to me in my dreams. I can remember having to do physicals during health class. Word that R weighed 300 pounds spread like wildfire. And while I made fun of her, like every other guy, secretly I fantasized about her. We had a pool, and I wondered what it would be like to swim naked with her - what she would feel like, what it would be like to be next to her. it was with R that I started to understand that this was what I wanted.

There was also a girl at my bus stop, M, who I had similar fantasies of. The other guys on the bus used to razz whoever got "stuck" sitting with the fat girl. I used to hope for it and loved the feeling of her ample hip pressed up against me. Social pressure held me back from asking her out.

As time went by, I would date progressively fatter girls, but not the ones I was starting realize I wanted. One girl and I even dabbled in feeding before I knew it had a name. At the time, my dream girl was on a Rockshots card I'd sneak a look at in the Spencer's Gift store. On the front was a woman with a wild mane of black hair. She had on zebra striped spandex pants and a white t-shirt. She was soaking wet, and the copy on the inside read, "She's big, she's wet, she's hot, she's yours!" I only wished, but she defined the size I wanted.

After college I was determined not to settle for less than what I wanted. I had even toyed with placing a personal ad looking for someone that was at least 250. About that time I met the woman who would become my wife of 20 years. She was only 220, but I thought she was too beautiful to miss out on. She also had a great deal of confidence.

She wasn't the first I told about my fat preferences. She also wasn't the first to not think I was weird for it, though the handful of people I have told about usually did think that. It worked for her for a long time. She was 240 when we got married and 299 when our daughter was conceived. At one point she'd gotten to 330. We played with feeding a few times, but it never did for her what it did for me. She just preferred to eat whatever and whenever she wanted without forcing the issue. Weight gain just happened naturally, and she knew I was happy with it.

So yes, the signs were there when I was younger. I just didn't always recognize them. I didn't have any great "coming out" experience, and I don't think it's even close to being gay. Sure society thinks it's weird. But our predilection doesn't carry anywhere near the social stigma of homosexuality. Saying that, it did take me a lot of years to get comfortable with it. The thing I realized is that it doesn't matter what others think, not because what they think doesn't matter, but because people are too busy thinking about themselves to think about me. Knowing this is very freeing, and it empowers you in whatever choices you make.
ThinkingFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 09:17 AM   #163
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
If you are in your forties or higher (like me), the term did not exist when you were younger. If younger, the situation would have to be out of the ordinary, otherwise it is not something most boys in their primary grade would notice.

yeah im 24 now so in 2nd grade i must have been like 7? 8? lol.but here is a good question though,i wonder who was the very first person to use the term BBW? now that is something to think about...
Old 12-19-2010, 12:06 PM   #164
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I didn't learn about the whole FA thing and the SA community until I was already married to the fat women of my choosing. I knew what I liked but I didn't know there were whole sites devoted to it.
Old 12-19-2010, 04:30 PM   #165
patmcf

patmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized rep

I remember being relatively oblivious of my attraction to larger women until my teenage years. I somehow came across bigcuties.com and enlightenment followed. God bless the internet.
patmcf is offline   Reply With Quote