Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-11-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Starbucks "Via" Instant Coffee

I had some Via delivered with my Peapod order tonight. Anyone tried it yet? I got the Italian Roast and the Colombia Medium Roast I have a couple of friends who are coffee drinkers,\ and I am between coffee makers at the moment, so I thought it would be a good thing to have in the house.

Anyone have an opinion on the stuff? I did google it and it's gotten mixed reviews. But I am guessing it will be better than nothing for the coffee addicts in my life.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:33 AM   #2
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I tried VIA when it first came out last year. YUCK! It was too strong.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:22 PM   #3
knottyknicky
Hips like Cinderella

knottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticed

We don't have a coffee maker so when people come to visit, they bring their own coffee (either French Press or instant). My mom brought some Via and I thought it was pretty good, for instant coffee. I think it was the cinnamon spice kind. I was impressed, anyways. I do like strong coffee, though.
knottyknicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I agree with knottyknicky. I like the Via coffee, but I also enjoy and prefer strong coffee. I sampled the vanilla in the store and they added milk to it--It was nice, pretty tasty.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:55 PM   #5
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I lot it a lot. As someone that doesn't own a coffee maker and only has a cup or two a day this really comes in handy on the weekends. I bought a three pack and I can get two cups out of each little package. It works out to about 50 cents per coffee. Good deal as well. Keeping in mind that that is an actual normal mug of coffee, not 32 oz. Haha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 02:59 PM   #6
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love the taste of Starbuck's Italian Roast Via. My husband was always griping about his office's coffee and how he felt too rushed at lunch to stop at Starbuck's for "a real coffee" every day (nevermind the cost!). I think he finds Via to be a lifesaver. I bought him a bunch for his birthday.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:54 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tried the Colombian and liked it. I had no idea there was an Italian roast! I'm really sensitive to caffeine but every now and then have to have Italian roast or Sumatra but don't want to buy a whole lb. or box of K-cups. This is a great option. Thanks.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:47 PM   #8
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
I love the taste of Starbuck's Italian Roast Via. My husband was always griping about his office's coffee and how he felt too rushed at lunch to stop at Starbuck's for "a real coffee" every day (nevermind the cost!). I think he finds Via to be a lifesaver. I bought him a bunch for his birthday.
Actually, I tried one and that's the one (Italian Roast) - I LOVED it. So good! Of course I used heavy cream, so that might have made it extra good.

I bought the Columbia Medium too, but haven't tried that one yet.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote