Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-14-2010, 07:34 PM   #1
jennam

jennam can now change their title
Default Pants that fall down!

Okay...as I get fatter, I realize that there are NO pants that stay up! I wear sweats 90% of the time, because I can't find anything that doesn't end up falling off my butt! I wish I had a big butt and a smaller waist..but not the case. I got a big belly and NOTHING stays up. What do big belly girls WEAR????
jennam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:51 PM   #2
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Idunno...

Idunno, suspenders work for us Guys, but I dunno if "they" even make Gals' suspenders.

I started to need them about 15 years ago.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:51 PM   #3
robovski

robovski can now change their title

Well, guy suspenders are basically girl suspenders in that there is basically no difference. Girls don't go in for them much (as far as I can see).
robovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:07 PM   #4
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

what about a belt
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:12 PM   #5
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

You know I never considered suspenders, other than on real skinny girls in certain outfits, but this thread has me vaguely interested in how it would look on various shapes of women...
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:34 PM   #6
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I used to wear suspenders cuz I had handmedowns which were always just a lil too big. And I have what I call a "concave ass" lol. And I've allllways been fat.

I wore the suspenders rather loosely and they come in all types of colours, designs and thicknesses. I liked the thicker ones in bright colours. I wore them so they were kinda dangly but if something started to fall, it would keep them up without me adjusting them every 4-5 steps I took.

I couldn't wear belts because they don't sit well with my torso. And because I wore suspenders that looked cool, girls in my area started to. When I stopped, it was the "in" thing. Lol. I always seem to do things first around here.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:43 PM   #7
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i too have the problem. I don't have a solution. I'm just always hiking them up. I have mooned the world while walking upstairs to my apartment with my hands full in the past too
I too am all belly and no butt. I do find having my pants be a teensy bit snugger than i'd like keeps them from falling down. I hate wearing jeans at the end of the day when they're all stretched out. My belly's too weird shaped to wear suspenders or even tuck my shirt in.
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:58 AM   #8
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennam View Post
Okay...as I get fatter, I realize that there are NO pants that stay up! I wear sweats 90% of the time, because I can't find anything that doesn't end up falling off my butt! I wish I had a big butt and a smaller waist..but not the case. I got a big belly and NOTHING stays up. What do big belly girls WEAR????
Dresses I hate wintertime because I have to wear trousers. Like you said, they just won't stay up!
khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote