Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-21-2010, 11:36 AM   #51
drewedwards

drewedwards can now change their title

A little. The body type has remained much the same. I like hourglass figures and I love large breasts. As I gotten older and more honest with myself, I find myself be attracted to larger women.

I've ALWAYS liked girly girls with a retro look. That much has never changed.
drewedwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:36 PM   #52
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
My tastes definitely have changed over the years.

Obviously, we like people our own age, so women whom I thought looked old when I was in my twenties now look pretty good to me in my mid thirties.

But more than that, what is sexy changes too. Like many others here, my ideal has grown as I have aged: 300 used to seem pretty big, but now 450+ is perfect. I wonder though if this is due to "availability" - when those of us old enough to have come of age before the internet, the only fat women you saw were the ones who were in our area or in the odd magazine we could find, and they generally maxed out around 300 lbs; now there are so many options for viewing SSBBWs of gigantic proportions, so perhaps it is the availability of these women that has caused our ideals to change rather than our aging.

I used to really be into TnA, but now I really love a good huge belly. I still love fat legs and am not into a woman who is all belly, but a belly like ChickletsBBW's is a much bigger turn-on now than when I was younger. I also am way more into cellulite; I used to only like "smooth" fat, but now I really appreciate the ripples of cellulite. The one constant: I love fat calves. Don't ask me why, but they are my biggest turn on!

Chris
I can agree with your development as well, but not so much into the calves, I am a thigh guy (not to mention arms)!!!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:47 PM   #53
Paragon_of_boredom

Paragon_of_boredom has said some nice things

Taste, just like style, fluctuates over time so I would have to say yes but keep in mind I only have 7 years experience as an FA.
Paragon_of_boredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:53 PM   #54
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon_of_boredom View Post
Taste, just like style, fluctuates over time so I would have to say yes but keep in mind I only have 7 years experience as an FA.
I too have only 7 years, I know how you feel.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:47 PM   #55
Paragon_of_boredom

Paragon_of_boredom has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I too have only 7 years, I know how you feel.
Ah so I am not alone.
Old 07-04-2010, 06:38 AM   #56
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My opinion as a FA changes all the time. When I was first a FA, I couldn't imagine dating a SSBBW (Like 375-), only girls in the mid-200s, but ever since I had my first SSBBW girl, I can't hide that they are alot better than BBW's.
Old 07-04-2010, 06:55 AM   #57
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xysoseriousx View Post
My opinion as a FA changes all the time. When I was first a FA, I couldn't imagine dating a SSBBW (Like 375-), only girls in the mid-200s, but ever since I had my first SSBBW girl, I can't hide that they are alot better than BBW's.
Do you mean better, or just that you prefer them now?

I've never felt that anyone is better or worse for me. I may have preferences, but those preferences to me just reflect where I am in my FA experience, plain and simple.

That's why I ask.
Old 07-04-2010, 02:57 PM   #58
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Definitely. My range got wider over time, but now fluctuates in the middle and at the edges as far as big women go.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal

Last edited by Jon Blaze; 07-04-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:39 PM   #59
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
Do you mean better, or just that you prefer them now?

I've never felt that anyone is better or worse for me. I may have preferences, but those preferences to me just reflect where I am in my FA experience, plain and simple.

That's why I ask.
I am just saying they are better for me.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:18 PM   #60
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've settled in the mid-range myself. Best of both worlds really
Old 07-20-2010, 04:00 PM   #61
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
I brought this up on the "are you aroused?" thread a few days ago, but it kinda got ignored in the personal issues that has all but closed that thread.

Early on in my journey as a FA, the sight of my finace' at the time, gaining dramatically, outgrowing her clothes, kinda looking like she gave up on her appearance, wearing 2-3 day old clothes was very exciting to me. At her biggest, she weighed about 275 lbs, give or take.

That was almost 12 years ago.

Today, I am married to Carla, a SSBBW paysite model, who is 75 pounds more than my ex-fiance', is neat & clean, dresses well, a real girly girl.

I think that today I would find that my taste has changed as a FA. It's less exciting to see someone who is much smaller than my wife, and I no longer find the idea of someone looking "sloppy" (fill in the blanks, I don't want negative feedback on this) as sexy as I used to. That would also encompass some of the things posted in the "are you aroused" thread (no, not the one started by Exile in Thighville..........although car keys can be arousing if used carefully........)

Have any of the other guys moved on from what they were aroused by a while ago, to what arouses them now? Have any of the ladies been involved with someone whose tastes have changed? I'm really interested in hearing some personal experience here, so please refrain from flaming anyone, or you'll feel my wrath............LOL

No.....not for me – still attracted to the same beautiful big women of all sizes, shapes, colours and creeds that I was donkeys years ago. For me at last, It’s the world that’s changed to a degree – so I’m not now considered quite as weird as I once was and thats brill .
Old 07-21-2010, 03:06 AM   #62
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My tastes...

At first I didn't think could become an FA....so this was the big change for me.
During the years I discovered liking not only the slight overweight, but also bigger people, so now I don't think having a limit of weight on my tastes.
So, it's not a change for me, but a more large range of people that I like!
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:27 AM   #63
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

not really.i can say that my taste in what i like in a person has kinda changed,it is mostly still the same but alittle different from when i was younger.anywhoo my taste as a fat-admirer hasn't changed at all.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:56 PM   #64
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I really wasn't that into huge tits until I met my current girl friend. Before it was all about the other two B's: butt & bellah
Old 12-18-2010, 11:56 PM   #65
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
I really wasn't that into huge tits until I met my current girl friend. Before it was all about the other two B's: butt & bellah

haha i have loved tits as far as i can remember,ecspecially the huge ones.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:13 PM   #66
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My tastes are ever evolving. Since I first started to notice fat girls the size and types of bodies I find attractive have expanded considerably. Also, sometimes a specific person will have a body part that presents in a different way that will open up a new attraction. This happened to me in junior high school, a girl I liked had these huge calves, bigger that I had ever seen before. At first I wasn't really sure I liked them but after a while they were one of my favorite parts of her body and I have never looked at calves the same again.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:26 PM   #67
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I say emphatically yes! I have seen my taste just in women evolve and change in ways that I couldn't even imagine. 7 years ago all I wanted was the hardcore goth girl, anyone with a positive attitude was a total turn off to me. Now a girl who is not social and overly happy just wont work for me, I love happiness and just having a good time. And just as that I have seen my tastes as an FA change as well. When I first began to identify myself as one the bigger the better, without question. Now that I have matured I have found that weight is not the deciding factor, but shape, and how they wear their weight. Beauty is beauty, and while I still find bigger beautiful, size is not the deciding factor, how a girl looks is what decides the most. Just because someone is bigger than someone else does not make them sexier, being more attractive does that. I know it is shallow to feel that way but it is my opinion of beauty and I have seen my feelings evolve over time to these views.

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 05:40 AM   #68
TimeTraveller
Not Enough Hours in Day

Location: Small town Illinois guy now in the big city of Chicago
TimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized rep

Most definitely. About the time I was married my favorite type of woman was in her early 20s and about 300 pounds with a wonderful personality. More than 30 years later, my tastes have evolved toward a mature woman in her early 50s and about 400 pounds. In my dreams I wish really hard, and every morning I wake up and there she is!
Old 12-29-2010, 12:48 AM   #69
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by wi-steve View Post
When I was in college, I had a female friend (she saw me like a brother, I saw her like a an insanely hot chubby girl that I would have done anything to date). I was the guy friend that she trusted and confided in.
Steve
This has very little to do with this thread but I wonder how often does this happen? I mean... in high school and college I couldn't think of anyone thinking about me "that way" and most my friends were guys.

Anyways.... like many others in here, my tastes have changed over time as well. Mainly the scales have broadened towards larger women (and men). I used to consider myself huge at 200 lbs and were mainly gazing women slightly smaller than myself. Nowadays at around 340 I find myself kinda middle sized and swoon for mainly bigger women.

I'm still not that into extreme pears or actually extreme anything. That's something that hasn't changed.
khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #70
SnowyFuton

SnowyFuton has said some nice things

I haven't found that my taste has changed significantly in the ten years since I turned eighteen. But maybe the emphasis has changed, and I focus more on general characteristics rather than specific women.

I think.
SnowyFuton is offline   Reply With Quote