Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 12-15-2010, 07:59 AM   #51
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I have a sweet considerate husband too. He does so much for me. I don't know if he does them for my fatness or just because he's the kind of guy who would help anyone out.
-He does laundry so I don't have to lug it down the stairs and half a block away and back.
-He also takes the trash down because it's heavy and sucks to carry it to the dumpsters.
-He does the extra trips down to the car for groceries when we can't get them all in one trip.
-He does the cat box because it makes me sick
-He runs out on Thanksgiving morning to get me woman products when I get surprised
-He doesn't really do much to accommodate my size because i don't think he really realizes just how huge i am. I have to usually advocate for myself on that stuff. If I ask him to do stuff because i'm hurting, he usually hops to it to help me.
-oh and he doesn't complain that i take up 2/3 of our king size bed because of my 8 million pillows
-My favorite thing. Is he takes the boys out on errands when i want to be alone. I am rarely alone and it's a nice treat just to be with myself. It's a huge inconvenience but he does it without complaint.
Funny you should mention the catbox thing, because my bf does the catbox too. He always has. I don't know why, it's always been some unspoken agreement between us. Anyway, apparent my son (the boycat) thought I was missing out, so he stuck he butt right on my nose right as I was inhaling. I got a whiff of his ass that I never want to experience ever again, and it was powerful stuff. GAG! I was so pissed. I mean I almost wanted to make him a homeless kitty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:18 PM   #52
blueeyedevie

blueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot pics

This is seriously a great topic, It truly made me think long and hard about how it is possible I don't focus of the things my guy does for me instead I focus on what he doesn't do which is just wrong.

So here it goes of things he does for me.

1.He holds the seat belt extender so I can snap up fast and keep my self safe.
2.He washes the clothes 90 percent of the time.
3.He is currently excited about remodeling, and is doing a great job.
4. He helps me off the floor, off the sofa, when ever I need it.
5. He is protective of me when were in public.
6. He tells me I am beautiful.
7. He likes to help me pick out my clothes.
8. He doesn't like to fight, and is mostly patient when I do...
9. He fetches things when I just can't move or am being lazy...
10. He tells me I'm the best Fat girl. ( LOL )
Old 01-04-2011, 03:47 AM   #53
ciccialover

ciccialover has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post

1) My boyfriend always lets me pick where we eat.

3) My boyfriend helps me up when I sit on the floor, even though I weigh more than twice what he weighs.
Well, me and my girlfriend have been together since 7 years, we are 24 years old and her weight went up from 76 kg (167 lbs) to 93 kg (206 lbs, thank you mobile converter!). She's a pretty big girl, anyway she is still very active, she goes to the gym, swim...anyway she's a natural fatty and she knows... At the moment she's doesn't seem to need any help, but I help her to stand up from the floor and let her decide where to eat like your boyfriend. Of course she choose fast food, Burger King is her favourite! I love her and I'll help her when she will probably be much fattier than now! Helping her dressing up and showering will be a pleasure!
ciccialover is offline   Reply With Quote