Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-16-2010, 08:38 AM   #1
Fletcher Harrison

Fletcher Harrison does more than just post hot picsFletcher Harrison does more than just post hot picsFletcher Harrison does more than just post hot picsFletcher Harrison does more than just post hot pics
Default Sexy Food?

Hey. I haven't posted in a while (but that doesn't mean I haven't been lurking). Anyway, while I don't consider myself a feeder, I do find it remarkably sexy to watch my wife eat.
Pretty much anything can get me going, but if I see her eating a brownie...I lose my mind. I can't decide if I want to get a plate of brownies in front of her ASAP or get her in the bedroom ASAPer...does anyone else have these 'trigger foods?'
Fletcher Harrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile

SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club

Yes. I love watching people eat steaks and hamburgers. It just seems so sexy to me, in a primal way.
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:19 PM   #3
archivaltype
shake n bake

archivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized rep

I know my boy certainly enjoys cake (particularly chocolate, hands not necessarily necessary :P) and I loooooooooove love love pudding! Something about the messiness factor and the delishushness of it all just trips my trigger.

:confused:
archivaltype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 08:16 PM   #4
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Its not just the food, but the shape and size of the food. Lately, there have been clips available on the pay-sites featuring large pieces of heavily frosted chocolate cake. And the model will take this piece of cake right out of the clear plastic clam-shell container, and attempt to take a bite. Its overly huge, overly too tall, and its going to get all over her fingers and lips.

And since its cake.. its going to crumble. And so the model will stuff those extra bits into her mouth to avoid the inevitable... crumbs in the cleavage.

Old 11-28-2010, 08:59 PM   #5
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A friend goes crazy when he watches me eat pie. I thought he was going to lunge across the table at me once.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:59 PM   #6
BigWarmMan

BigWarmMan can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
A friend goes crazy when he watches me eat pie. I thought he was going to lunge across the table at me once.
I can well believe that! Wow.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:18 PM   #7
BigWarmMan

BigWarmMan can now change their title

Come to think of it, I've always gotten a bit excited watching my wife enjoy something I've cooked or prepared. I never thought about HER getting fatter (although I wouldn't mind!!), but there is something very sensuous about providing sensual enjoyment to someone-- especially someone you love.