Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 01-07-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default It's in the genes, suggests Czech transsexual 'family'

I'm going to repost the entire text of this story and add a link at the bottom. I don't want the story to get lost to the mists of time and dead links.

Quote:
PRAGUE (AFP) Dominik was a woman, Andrea was a man, and now after switching their genders they are a couple watching the son Dominik gave birth to, turn into a woman.

Fifteen years ago, Ilona Tomeckova, a woman living in eastern Czech Republic, left her husband and young son to move to Prague and become Dominik Sejda, a man, Czech Television said in a report on its website Tuesday.

After becoming a man, Dominik found it hard to find a partner for years, but two years ago he met Andrea Kajzarova, another transsexual who, before a sex change, was a man named Tomas Kajzar, a bodybuilder.

"She had a man's genitals when we met, but she had a neutral name and looked rather like a woman," Dominik told Czech TV, adding he knew about three similar couples in the Czech Republic.

"Dominik has such personal charm that I told myself after about four months: yes, this is the guy I want to spend my life with," said the tall and still powerfully-built Andrea.

After meeting Andrea, Dominik decided to resume contacts with his former family, only to learn in awe that his son Radim was in the process of turning into a girl named Viktoria.

"I found a sexologist in May, she sent me to different checks, including genetics. My diagnosis was always 'transsexual'," said Radim, whose biological mother Dominik now insists on calling her son "Viki."

"We saw each other in May when we celebrated our birthdays together. The guys there made quite a few passes at her, so she looks good," Dominik said.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110104...20110104191720
Old 01-08-2011, 04:54 AM   #2
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Huh, cool. Maybe it's a good thing I can't have kids. u_u

The predominant theories currently are that it's either genetic or caused by a hormonal imbalance in the mother during pregnancy (my mom felt so guilty when I told her that one...). Hopefully as those theories become more widespread, the crazies who talk about how wrong and sinful we are will die out a bit.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #3
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Those Who Judge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
Huh, cool. Maybe it's a good thing I can't have kids. u_u

The predominant theories currently are that it's either genetic or caused by a hormonal imbalance in the mother during pregnancy (my mom felt so guilty when I told her that one...). Hopefully as those theories become more widespread, the crazies who talk about how wrong and sinful we are will die out a bit.
The crazies have absolutely no idea. Transgendering is not a whim choice, as extensive medical evaluation and testing must be done first.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote