Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-18-2011, 06:17 PM   #101
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddypence View Post
Ok Joswitch, you are attacking me for some reason. Maybe you wouldn't be sick of fights if you didn't try to pick them. Just re-read my posts throughout this thread. Don't jump on me for something you think I might have meant. What I said was not "real" love was if you loved them just because they were the right size, which I think anyone would agree with. In prior posts I stated that I went through the exact same things as you, but perhaps not to the same extreme.

If you are really upset when your girlfriend loses weight then lesson learned I guess, but what are you going to do about it? Sometimes people gain or lose weight for reasons beyond their control, often health related and not-fun reasons. Maybe it will be hard for you to accept it, I don't dispute that, but you can't control it. You can't control everything your partner does, sometimes all you can do is leave them. It may be heartbreaking to watch a girlfriend waste away due to Chemo or something, but would you love them any less? If the answer is "yes", then it wasn't what I would call "real love". That was the point that I was making really.

It's a different situation if the girl just suddenly decides to lose weight all on her own. I, too, would find that annoying. I've actually broken up with girls before because they were losing weight despite knowing my preference. I realized that I was in those relationships for the wrong reasons anyway. As an FA and a feeder, I feel that a large component of my sexuality comes from my role as a nurturer. Basically, I want a fat, happy, healthy girl. If I have a girl who is losing weight and depressed then this confuses my caveman circuits. All I can do is offer her more wilderbeest. So I understand your existential crisis. My advice remains the same, find someone that you would love even if they were to halve their size and then you won't have to worry. If this is impossible for you, then keep looking!
As the ex-girlfriend mentioned in Joswitch's post, I think it only fair to clarify that the situation he mentioned was the one I have bolded above. And yes, the situation would have been different had I been losing weight due to illness/chemo etc. And it wasn't really about him loving me any less, just that the conflict of interest meant that the situation became too strained for a relationship to be sustained.

*creeps back to the bbw board*
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote