Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-18-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
Caleb

Caleb has said some nice things
Default Are you a BBW with a sexy voice?

I hope this is the right place to post this, sorry if it's not...

Ok, first of all I absolutely love a BBW with a sexy voice - and this really can go from soft and high to low and husky. But, this has also inspired me to put together a project (could be film or radio - as yet undecided), for which I will need the help of a BBW with some sultry tones. I don't want to give away too much at this point, but if anyone is interested or want to talk about it more you can private message me perhaps?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks!
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:32 AM   #2
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well that's me out then, I have quite an irritating voice I think. It's one of the reasons I get nervous meeting guys from dating sites, and why I'm hesitant about doing a video for the Dim YT channel...

But, back on topic, this sounds really interesting! You'll have to let us know how your project goes.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:21 PM   #3
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on
Talking Yes, I do...

.... and used to be paid quite well for it. For 6 yrs when i went to the call center when I worked as a phone sex operator. At the same time I worked other places as a receptionist. And it, and my proper phone etiquette, was respected and garnered me nice bonuses & high praise from my boss and his colleagues/ clients when I was a Personal Assistant. The best things in life are free, but my voice is not once I learned very early it could earn a paycheck. Too bad there are no PSO centers in Virginia where I am. And no landline phone so I can't even do it from the house. This blows. Anyway......

My parents had gorgeous voices, except when nagging or scolding me. LOL.

Wish I could get into a studio and cut a few demos to do commercial/ documentary voiceover work. If you've got legit connections, in the U.S., let me know. This is a good thread.

In that regard my ears are sensitive to people's voices, especially when it comes to people that are my lover or mate or hell- this even applies to some friends. Terrible voices/ cadence of speech are a turn offs. Like nails on a chalk board. Lovely voices are like silk against my ears. I'm very aural and its essential.

Katerina

Last edited by SSBBW Katerina; 01-18-2011 at 05:25 PM.
SSBBW Katerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:19 PM   #4
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Studio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBW Katerina View Post
.... and used to be paid quite well for it. For 6 yrs when i went to the call center when I worked as a phone sex operator. At the same time I worked other places as a receptionist. And it, and my proper phone etiquette, was respected and garnered me nice bonuses & high praise from my boss and his colleagues/ clients when I was a Personal Assistant. The best things in life are free, but my voice is not once I learned very early it could earn a paycheck. Too bad there are no PSO centers in Virginia where I am. And no landline phone so I can't even do it from the house. This blows. Anyway......

My parents had gorgeous voices, except when nagging or scolding me. LOL.

Wish I could get into a studio and cut a few demos to do commercial/ documentary voiceover work. If you've got legit connections, in the U.S., let me know. This is a good thread.

In that regard my ears are sensitive to people's voices, especially when it comes to people that are my lover or mate or hell- this even applies to some friends. Terrible voices/ cadence of speech are a turn offs. Like nails on a chalk board. Lovely voices are like silk against my ears. I'm very aural and its essential.

Katerina
Hahaha!, Katerina, your computer is the main part of your home studio. Some free software, a buncha' mp3's, and a local DIY-Audio Geek who will wire-up a $2 Panasonic WM-61A mic capsule onto a cable to go to the mic in on your computer's sound card is about all you need to create a home studio. Just saying.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote