Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-19-2011, 12:28 PM   #76
WannabePrincess

WannabePrincess can now change their title

When it comes to cuddling in bed I love spooning, I love being at front and my boyfriend behind me hugging me close. I love how if I stir in the night he immediatly turns over and re-cuddles me, making me feel safe.

If we are on the sofa, I like to sit leant into the arm with my feet up to the side. He kinda sits on my feet and leans into me, with my arm around his shoulder and his arm around my belly... If that makes sense!

Cuddles - win!
Old 01-19-2011, 01:17 PM   #77
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabePrincess View Post
When it comes to cuddling in bed I love spooning, I love being at front and my boyfriend behind me hugging me close. I love how if I stir in the night he immediatly turns over and re-cuddles me, making me feel safe.

If we are on the sofa, I like to sit leant into the arm with my feet up to the side. He kinda sits on my feet and leans into me, with my arm around his shoulder and his arm around my belly... If that makes sense!

Cuddles - win!
I visualised I lot of contorting but I've got it now... I think. That is so sweet and cute though, Debz. I'm bout envious and happy for you!

Tonight is one of those nights I miss cuddling. One position I've recently realised I like is me lying on my front with him on my back, one arm under my head with the other does whatever it pleases... love to be weighed down.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:27 PM   #78
WannabePrincess

WannabePrincess can now change their title

Yeah I love that too... Usually when he comes home from work, Im laid on the sofa watching tv on my front and he just comes in a lies on top of me while we chat about our day, its ace!! ha ha
Old 01-19-2011, 10:38 PM   #79
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't mind the position, but I always feel like I have to have one arm and one leg around the person, so we're "intertwined."
Old 01-19-2011, 10:49 PM   #80
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ah, I could really use some cuddling and snuggling. This thread makes me want lots
Old 01-19-2011, 10:56 PM   #81
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

this thread just makes me say naaaawwwws Sigh ! wistful dreaming. i miss cuddles
mz_puss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:25 AM   #82
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz_puss View Post
this thread just makes me say naaaawwwws Sigh ! wistful dreaming. i miss cuddles
yes me tooo

at least I get them sometimes from my youngest niece she gives the best hugs
Old 01-20-2011, 12:34 AM   #83
JonesT
Your's truly

JonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz_puss View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
yes me tooo

at least I get them sometimes from my youngest niece she gives the best hugs
Me 3. (Sigh) Its been a while.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:15 PM   #84
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Is ANY a valid answer? I'm on board with the last few posts. I could use some snuggling.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:54 PM   #85
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ANY is indeed a valid answer. ALL would be mine.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:27 PM   #86
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Two positions

1. I am laying on his shoulder and my hands laid on his heart.

2. He is laying on my ahem, 'pillows' and cuddled.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:11 AM   #87
big_lad27

big_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'm also a fan of the spooning position when having a cuddle, can get nice and close together and at the same time have my arm round the womens stomach been a while since i've had a proper cuddle though, booooo
big_lad27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 05:34 AM   #88
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I don't mind the position, but I always feel like I have to have one arm and one leg around the person, so we're "intertwined."
I throw a leg over too Hozay...

Or I like the big spoon/little spoon cuddle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_lad27 View Post
I'm also a fan of the spooning position when having a cuddle, can get nice and close together and at the same time have my arm round the womens stomach been a while since i've had a proper cuddle though, booooo
I'd cuddle ya...
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 05:49 AM   #89
big_lad27

big_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post

I'd cuddle ya...
Oooh any day
big_lad27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #90
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

i am with happy face on this one...

i like him on his back, head propped up on his pillows, me next to him, one leg over his, head in the valley between his chest and shoulder...hand stroking the chesthair and feeling his heart beating...

the chest hair texture makes my finger tips tingle...
Old 01-27-2011, 10:27 PM   #91
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had a chance to try several cuddling positions these past four days, I stick with my initial post, I don't care as long as I can throw a leg and arm over and become "intertwined."

also, I was the "little" spoon for the first time. Big a big guy, and a little spoon, I loved it. I felt so . . . taken care of.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:40 PM   #92
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
also, I was the "little" spoon for the first time. Big a big guy, and a little spoon, I loved it. I felt so . . . taken care of.
Being little spoon for the first time is awesome, I agree.

However, the absolute tops for feeling "taken care of" is what I would call the "chest nuzzle," where you're facing one another on your sides, one person scoots down a little and, well, nuzzles into their partner's chest and gets comfy. The person getting nuzzled is encouraged to wrap their arms around the head/shoulders of their partner and/or put a leg on/over them.

Other than that, as a male FA the "classic" position is being big spoon, with a hand on the belly in some way.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:42 PM   #93
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I had a chance to try several cuddling positions these past four days, I stick with my initial post, I don't care as long as I can throw a leg and arm over and become "intertwined."

So sweet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Being little spoon for the first time is awesome, I agree.

However, the absolute tops for feeling "taken care of" is what I would call the "chest nuzzle," where you're facing one another on your sides, one person scoots down a little and, well, nuzzles into their partner's chest and gets comfy. The person getting nuzzled is encouraged to wrap their arms around the head/shoulders of their partner and/or put a leg on/over them.

Other than that, as a male FA the "classic" position is being big spoon, with a hand on the belly in some way.
I LOVE the chest nuzzle.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:59 PM   #94
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
2. He is laying on my ahem, 'pillows' and cuddled.

:sigh: