Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: For the male FAs only.
I've had sex with another male and I plan on doing it again. 21 9.63%
I've had sex with another male and I don't plan on doing it again. 3 1.38%
I feel I have bi-sexual tendencies. 27 12.39%
I have never had sex with another male but I think I'd like to. 22 10.09%
I have never had sex with another male and I have no desire to. 107 49.08%
The author of this poll is a perv. 38 17.43%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2010, 12:12 AM   #126
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

You should ask them what they think of a bisexual who has a stronger preference for women but are sometimes swayed by men. Ask them what they would call that. I really am curious to know.

for serious. I ain't shitting you nor am I shitting on you. It's a serious question

CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:15 AM   #127
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

I have a close friend that's recently come out as bisexual. It took massive doses of drugs for him to finally be open about it.
He's slept with more girls than anyone in our group of friends. He's not really open enough to talk about his experiences with guys, but I know he finds both sexually attractive and has had sexual experiences with both. My belief is that he's a gay man that knows women are "the shit".
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:20 AM   #128
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

If a man approached me and said "I'm normally into men, but I find you simply irresistable," I honestly would be weirded out. And I would just reply to them "but... you're gay."

lol.

Actually, this has happened to me on more than one occasion. Fat chicks and gay dudes really do go together. But if I know a man has a long standing track record filled with man-to-man experiences, I don't think I'd trust him with knowing where to stick it and how to stick it, lol.

To be quite honest, this all reminded me of when a gay man walked up to me at the bar and said "Honey, you could even turn Adam Lambert straight with your good looks." Oye....
Old 11-16-2010, 12:23 AM   #129
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

My opinion just gained even more merit. Dismissing all those who said I was an idiot right about now.
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:34 AM   #130
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by natepogue View Post
My opinion just gained even more merit. Dismissing all those who said I was an idiot right about now.
Because a guy at a gay bar walked up to me and said that?

Actually, the man who did that was what is known in the gay world as a "gift giver." He was married and was shopping around with his husband at the bar for partners to "gift give" and when the bar was advised of this conduct, both men were banned from the bar and are being investigated.

So I wouldn't quite trust what he said. He was just trying to "gift" to whoever he could, regardless of gender.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:39 AM   #131
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natepogue View Post
My belief is that he's a gay man that knows women are "the shit".
So he's bisexual, as in attracted to both genders? Which is the meaning of bisexual...

Honestly, I really don't see how your opinion makes sense. It's like if someone said "that guy's really straight, he just knows that men are attractive." I think it's pretty insulting to anyone who identifies as bisexual or in a way that isn't black-and-white heterosexual or homosexual.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:23 AM   #132
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
When desperate enough to let their animalistic needs be met, this is so true. Of course, they'll pretty much never admit it, but it's so true that it can't be said differently.

(Well... they may have boundaries on species, at least, but...)
I dunno when I was in High School, some of the boys got caught out behind the ag barn with sheep
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:28 AM   #133
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
I dunno when I was in High School, some of the boys got caught out behind the ag barn with sheep
**shudder**

Lol!

Actually... I grew up in the countryside and a lot of stories about "cross species encounters" were always going around and some of the guys even got so curious about it to actually dig up beastiality. **double shudder** I think that's when I got into animal rights... cuz that just wasn't right!
Old 11-16-2010, 01:34 AM   #134
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
**shudder**

Lol!

Actually... I grew up in the countryside and a lot of stories about "cross species encounters" were always going around and some of the guys even got so curious about it to actually dig up beastiality. **double shudder** I think that's when I got into animal rights... cuz that just wasn't right!
It was interesting to say the least. One of the boys was a bank Presidents son. All of the guys were jocks and you would think cheerleaders would have been enough. It was something watching them walking through the halls going to class with the baaaas ringing in their ears.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:55 AM   #135
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

baa-sexual
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:57 AM   #136
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
baa-sexual
LMAO!

Repped you for this!
Old 12-08-2010, 11:23 AM   #137
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

A guy I've dated (who labels himself as an FA) recently began to identify as bisexual. This is unsurprising to me for many reasons, one of which is that he had tried to have sex with a few different fat women over the years, but could not maintain an erection long enough to achieve penetration. He was only really able to maintain an erection through direct manual stimulation.

It seems to me that he enjoys the softness, warmth, and comfort of a fat woman's body, even on a very primal and physical level - but that it's not entirely sexual for him. I will be completely nonplussed if a year from now I hear that he identifies primarily as gay.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:46 PM   #138
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've never had sex with another dude, nor would I want to. (Then again, I've never had sex with a woman, and don't really want to either. Asexuality is funny that way.)
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:27 AM   #139
Twisty

Twisty can now change their title

Just to drag my fly through this ointment.... I'm very happy with the term bisexual to describe myself, I consider my default state to be something like 60% straight/40% gay. And.... make of this what you will.... I went through the whole "liking other men" thing loooong before the "liking BBWs" thing. Relevant? Probably not. XxX

@TwistyXxX on Twitter....
Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:51 PM   #140
Gentleman Zombie

Gentleman Zombie can now change their title

I'm a flaming bisexual. Actually I'm a very masculine, straight looking, average kind of guy. I stopped trying to categorize or label myself years ago. It's all about what my mood happens to be at the time. I'm not confused about my sexual identity or "unable to make up my mind".

Once you cross the line, the first thing you notice is HOW MANY MEN ARE BISEXUAL. I found this to be truly astonishing. There's absolutely millions of bisexual guys flying under the radar and nobody knows.

In my experience, most bisexual men have loving relationships with women, but on the M/M side they are just looking for quick and semi anonymous sex. I'm really not like that. I have to get to know someone and develop feelings and caring for them before things get sexual.

I'm attracted to pretty, feminine men, just as I'm attracted to pretty women. I like being masculine and being bisexual hasn't changed that.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:31 PM   #141
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
baa-sexual
That's a sheep shot.

-Rusty
(oh, come on, you knew I couldn't resist such a lamb pun.)
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:39 AM   #142
rarepearman

rarepearman has said some nice things
Default hi

Quote:
You should ask them what they think of a bisexual who has a stronger preference for women but are sometimes swayed by men. Ask them what they would call that. I really am curious to know.

for serious. I ain't shitting you nor am I shitting on you. It's a serious question

im 100% hetro
rarepearman is offline   Reply With Quote