Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-25-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
ChubbyGates

ChubbyGates has said some nice things
Default Help A New Gainer Out!!

Hey,
I am 18 years old and want to gain. I'm currently 82kg but want a quick and fun way of gaining 10kg. I only want to gain 10kg because i want to see if i want to get bigger. I want to get to 120kg but for now only 10kg more.
I had it with being skinny for a while, well all my life and the last year a was started eatting triple of what i used to have. Please help me out, want to gain fast.
Bye
ChubbyGates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:21 PM   #2
xazavier009

xazavier009 has said some nice things

still need help i like to do that
xazavier009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:34 PM   #3
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

I can recommend some things. =o

First, eat a wide variety of foods. That helps keep you from getting bored with the taste, and from making yourself sick.

Skip breakfast, eat until you are stuffed, and keep grazing throughout the day.

Always keep some snacks on hand, and don't neglect the delicious beverages. You can still drink juice, milk, or soda when you're too full to eat, and they can pack quite a few calories.

Hope this helps, and bon appetit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 06:40 AM   #4
ChubbyGates

Quote:
Originally Posted by xazavier009 View Post
still need help i like to do that
i would like help with gaining a lot of weight
Old 01-29-2011, 06:50 AM   #5
ChubbyGates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
I can recommend some things. =o

First, eat a wide variety of foods. That helps keep you from getting bored with the taste, and from making yourself sick.

Skip breakfast, eat until you are stuffed, and keep grazing throughout the day.

Always keep some snacks on hand, and don't neglect the delicious beverages. You can still drink juice, milk, or soda when you're too full to eat, and they can pack quite a few calories.

Hope this helps, and bon appetit.
Ok, Ill give it a go. But I need a way around my parents? Still live at home. Want to gain but I dont want them to know that im stuffing myself with food and gaining like that. Any ideas?
Old 01-29-2011, 12:39 PM   #6
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

That would be tricky to pull off, considering they control what food comes in the house, restock it, etc. If you want stealth tips you need to go to another forum. I guess you could try eating over at the house of a friend a lot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:18 PM   #7
ChubbyGates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
That would be tricky to pull off, considering they control what food comes in the house, restock it, etc. If you want stealth tips you need to go to another forum. I guess you could try eating over at the house of a friend a lot?
Thankyou for the advice. I am trying to find people in the area that gain aswell. I dont need stealth tips cause half the time im home alone. hehe, thats they best part. What can I have at night before bed to gain quicker?
Old 01-29-2011, 04:51 PM   #8
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Send a PM to Ivy, Violet, or one of the other lovely ladies gaining that post here. They seem pretty good at it
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:54 PM   #9
ChubbyGates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
Send a PM to Ivy, Violet, or one of the other lovely ladies gaining that post here. They seem pretty good at it
OK Ill go have a chat with them. Thankyou
Old 01-30-2011, 01:54 AM   #10
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyGates View Post
OK Ill go have a chat with them. Thankyou
Wow, that's great. Do you want to share your experience with us. I like it to read more tips and ideas for gaining.
Good luck and I hope you'll gain quickly. There's nothing better as a soft and chubby body...
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:30 AM   #11
ChubbyGates

Quote:
Originally Posted by degek2001 View Post
Wow, that's great. Do you want to share your experience with us. I like it to read more tips and ideas for gaining.
Good luck and I hope you'll gain quickly. There's nothing better as a soft and chubby body...
<3 Henk
When I get to my goal weight, ill talk about it.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:06 PM   #12
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

chinese food lol.
so far in the last year I've packed on i think 60# ish.
I just munch all the time and keep something yummy to drink at hand.
also, escalators or elevators instead of stairs haha.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:47 AM   #13
ChubbyGates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Vicious View Post
chinese food lol.
so far in the last year I've packed on i think 60# ish.
I just munch all the time and keep something yummy to drink at hand.
also, escalators or elevators instead of stairs haha.
Lol
60 is alot but i want to gain 10kg quickly. Want to outgrow my cloths. Want my belly is be big and overhang. Want it to jiggly all the time. Want to be FAT. Also looking for a female feeder? Anyone can help me with the situation?