Old 01-27-2011, 05:42 AM   #1
fdmoc

fdmoc can now change their title
Default Not exactly a BBW but damn...

What do you think?
fdmoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:30 AM   #2
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Did she give you permission to post her picture on this forum and invite comment?
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:23 AM   #3
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A very good question, Amy.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:28 AM   #4
fdmoc

Dont take almost naked ass pics and post them on a website if you are scared of what might happen. this forum is way too sensitive.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:41 AM   #5
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Your sense of entitlement runneth over.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:55 AM   #6
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdmoc View Post
Dont take almost naked ass pics and post them on a website if you are scared of what might happen. this forum is way too sensitive.
Don't spread shit around if people don't want it spread. Caution on the part of the poster is important but common fucking courtesy on the part of the reposter is something that's severely lacking.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:33 AM   #7
fdmoc

its fine, i wont post again in this forum for sure.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:47 AM   #8
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Wait. You post a pic and the only reaction is someone asking whether you had permission. Nothing remotely derogatory or acusing. Just a simple question to see if you extended someone a common courtesy. And your reaction is to get on the defensive and talk blamingly about someone posting pictures of HERSELF and then say you're just going to storm off and never come back???
Grow up. Your departure is no loss.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:08 PM   #9
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
We are adults here, and adults have respect for others. You have no respect, so you clearly have not grown up. You will find a group of your peers at Something Awful, or 4chan.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:17 PM   #10
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

DAMN Your creepy.
Really, Really Creepy.

Obviously you haven't read the rules about NOT POSTING PICTURES OF PEOPLE WHO AREN'T YOU WITHOUT PERMISSION.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:26 PM   #11
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow, someone got defensive fast. Post away if it's a picture of your naked arse, but be careful about stuff you repost. How do any of us know if this is just some picture you found on Google or a private picture of your ex-girlfriend?

This forum may look like 'anything goes', but there's a standard.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:01 PM   #12
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
Post away if it's a picture of your naked arse...
Please don't encourage it.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:01 PM   #13
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not that it matters at all but it's photoshopped anyway.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:06 PM   #14
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Not that it matters at all but it's photoshopped anyway.
LOL, you are definitely right. Notice her back looks like it has been altered to make the butt even larger.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 01-27-2011 at 06:09 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:40 AM   #15
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

Quote:
Good. This forum is for MEN and WOMEN who happen to love and appreciate bbw culture, not for little boys who think that it's cool to spread other people's shit around.

grow up, creep.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:49 AM   #16
sweetheart5950
Mike

sweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Trust me dude its not worth putting other pics up. I know this cause I got hammered for it. Post what is only you not other people. I had to learn the hard way. Be respectful to those in who you have photos of.
sweetheart5950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:18 AM   #17
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheart5950 View Post
Trust me dude its not worth putting other pics up. I know this cause I got hammered for it. Post what is only you not other people. I had to learn the hard way. Be respectful to those in who you have photos of.
um... yeah... you BOTH were told to grow up, because you both clearly need to.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:17 AM   #18
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Vicious View Post
um... yeah... you BOTH were told to grow up, because you both clearly need to.
You're right in what he did was stupid and unnecessary and immature and insulting to those of us who always put our real selves out there without stepping on other people. I agree with you 100%. But, I also appreciate that sweetheart has stepped up and said that he was wrong, that it was stupid, and that saying he was the guy in his original picture post when it wasn't was something that he did out of the insecurity that has always plagued him. But he's also said that he understands now that he won't be judged here for being himself and as long as he's respectful to others, others will be respectful to him. In this thread, I honestly think he was simply trying to pay it forward, and I think we should try to cut him a little slack. Just my opinion. I can understand why you'd feel differently, though.

Last edited by lovelylady78; 01-29-2011 at 10:32 AM.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:30 PM   #19
Sydney Vicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
saying he was the guy in his original picture post when it wasn't was something that he did out of the insecurity that has always plagued him.
I'm always prone to skepticism when someone makes some sort of apology only after getting busted in lying, I mean... I used 'I only did it b.c I don't like ME' when I was in high school when my mom got mad at me.

though I will agree, he does deserve some form of kudos for acknowledging that it was wrong to post other people as himself and to try to creep.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #20
AmazingAmy

I'll give Kudos to Sweetheart. I'd have probably done what fdmoc did and told everyone to go fuck themselves if I'd been caught out and chastised for it. I'd be humiliated. Sweetheart on the other hand has apologised over and over and isn't making excuses anymore... he gets a second chance from me.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:29 AM   #21
sweetheart5950
Mike

sweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
I'll give Kudos to Sweetheart. I'd have probably done what fdmoc did and told everyone to go fuck themselves if I'd been caught out and chastised for it. I'd be humiliated. Sweetheart on the other hand has apologised over and over and isn't making excuses anymore... he gets a second chance from me.
Thank you AmazingAmy. That really goes along way in my book. You also have a friend if you would like.

And Thank you Lovelylady for sticking up for me and what you said.

To all I am sorry for what I did and just want to put it behind me and move foward with a lession learned. Just wanna make friends in a community were I feel comfortable and this is the place.
sweetheart5950 is offline   Reply With Quote