Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 01:55 PM   #3051
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's more than one clueless noob in this threaddddd.....

How did I miss all the fun?

(I was once clueless too. In fact, some say I still am )

Question: How did tons (I mean, literally <giggle> TONS) of noobs navigate threads before this discussion?

Now, erryone...SHOW US SOME BEWBZ!!!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:11 PM   #3052
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
So...with glasses or without glasses?

Also- shirt equipped with necklace hole! (The necklace itself being a gift from a certain someone <3)

Glasses? What glasses? So gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Inspired by Vanessa Del Rio (clean version)
You're rocking that color there, missy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
You straight up remind me of 1985.

Me too!!!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 02-11-2011, 02:12 PM   #3053
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Insert your own comment here ________________.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lainey2-11-11blue1.jpg (48.3 KB, 405 views)

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 02-11-2011, 03:11 PM   #3054
copasgrande

copasgrande can now change their title

well, here it is, see you have three choices in a situation like this.
1. ignore it then already!
2. post with how or why it is wrong, then leave it alone.
3. whine, complain, be mean to other people, and generally look dumb.
I may be newer here, but I know how to deal with people, and I have been a mamber of another board for quite awhile. So go on, hate me if you want, but we are still real people, even on the internet.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:27 PM   #3055
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by copasgrande View Post
well, here it is, see you have three choices in a situation like this.
1. ignore it then already!
2. post with how or why it is wrong, then leave it alone.
I may be newer here, but I know how to deal with people, and I have been a mamber of another board for quite awhile. So go on, hate me if you want, but we are still real people, even on the internet.
Numbers 1 and 2 have been done here for years. It does not help.

Number 3...who's the one looking stupid? The one who can't navigate a forum or learn forum rules? Or those bringing attention to the fact and moving on. YOU'RE the one prolonging this discussion.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:33 PM   #3056
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Alrighty people...I'll go attempt to tack this one on to another thread just like it.

Yes it is annoying when there are already threads like this in existence. However, many new people tend to post without looking.

I think lesson has been learned?

And this discussion has now run it's course.

/mod
Old 02-11-2011, 03:34 PM   #3057
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by copasgrande View Post
Snark is the currency of the internet.