Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 02-03-2011, 11:05 PM   #26
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyGurly74 View Post
Honestly, it was a complete hypothetical. I haven't talked to anyone in like a year and i haven't been on a date in 2 years. lol Trust m

It was a complete hypothetical. Complete. I have "dated" guys who don't even know the term FA exists. I have also "dated" guys who claimed they were FA's and in the end made me feel horrible about my body.

I've you know been around the proverbial block...what happened I just read something where someone was exulting their virtues that they don't give a crap what society thinks...they are a non conformist and fat girls rock...and then I checked their links they offered up and none of it screamed non-conformist and non of it said I like fat girls. It screamed look at my collection of pretty thin girls world (my opinion only). I don't personally give a poop either way.

So, like I said..it was just a thought...

And to me actions speak louder than words but when you only know someone from online talk communication is the only gauge you have. So, i just wondered if other people thought like i did or differently. It really was just a topic and I didn't mean for it t of reflect on anything I did or didn't do in my life. I was just trying to jump into the community with both feet and participate.
Yeah, I should have made clear that I meant the general, hypothetical "you."
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:30 AM   #27
kilo riley

kilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging in

[QUOTE=happyface83;1662933]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post

I guess the percentage of male FAs is about 4%.

QUOTE]

I don't think it is even that low. I think it is much higher than that.
i would guess 40% but they wouldn't identify as FA, which is kind of a creepy term if you ask me. Fat admirer? I admire someone for their intellect or their personality, character,accomplishments etc.
kilo riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:04 PM   #28
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

[QUOTE=kilo riley;1663215]
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post

i would guess 40% but they wouldn't identify as FA, which is kind of a creepy term if you ask me. Fat admirer? I admire someone for their intellect or their personality, character,accomplishments etc.
I like chubby chaser better.

As for numbers I estimate (and the categories will overlap a bit):

-- 80% of guys will sleep with a fat girl if the guy thinks no one will find out (my wife says 100%);

-- 40% of guys would be OK with being seen with a fat chick in casual social situations (wife says 30%);

-- 10-15% of guys are OK with everyone in there life knowing (wife say get off the internet and watch the baby).
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:23 PM   #29
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

[QUOTE=bigmac;1664341]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilo riley View Post

I like chubby chaser better.

As for numbers I estimate (and the categories will overlap a bit):

-- 80% of guys will sleep with a fat girl if the guy thinks no one will find out (my wife says 100%);

-- 40% of guys would be OK with being seen with a fat chick in casual social situations (wife says 30%);

-- 10-15% of guys are OK with everyone in there life knowing (wife say get off the internet and watch the baby).
Depends on a guy's definition of a 'fat girl'. One guy's fat may be another one's slim.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:33 PM   #30
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[QUOTE=happyface83;1667423]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post

Depends on a guy's definition of a 'fat girl'. One guy's fat may be another one's slim.
Some girls are bigger than others.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:42 PM   #31
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i think the only question a big girl needs to answer about a man for herself is if he is into her. whether he is into big girls or not doesn't matter. just because a guy might be attracted to big girls doesn't mean he is attracted to every big girl. just because a man hasn't dated big girls before doesn't mean he can't be into an individual big girl. maybe we need to get off this sizeist kick and just focus on the people who are into us as individuals. after all, we say we don't want a sizeist world maybe we need to avoid falling into that trap ourselves. it would sure cut down on the guess work and it would be way more relaxing.

besides all of that, you can never really "meet" a man online. he can never know you that way either. so if a woman has never met someone except for an encounter on facebook it really doesn't matter what he says on there because that place isn't real. they call it the virtual world for a reason. IMO people give that stuff too much attention and i think women should guard against being the curiosity fattie and incorporating that stuff into their real life. people would be much happier and have many fewer chances of being disappointed if they just kept it real. if someone is not doing that they are just setting themselves up to be disappointed and are wasting much too much of their time on guesswork. besides if a guy likes you he'll tell you and he won't hem haw and make excuses while he nibbles around the edges. other than that he's probably just trying to get a fat curiousity piece to enjoy while his friends aren't looking.

Last edited by superodalisque; 02-11-2011 at 05:51 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:56 PM   #32
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

re: only 4% of men being FAs

maybe so when you consider that a lot of guys who like fat women would never call themselves an FA and don't like the term or their personal connotations around that and don't act out that way with all fat women.

also maybe its shooting yourself in the foot as a fat woman to always be questioning a man about why he is attracted to you like he is on trial and asking about his other gfs so you compare yourself to them. thats a big red flag and turn off to a lot of good guys.

Last edited by superodalisque; 02-11-2011 at 06:11 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #33
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Okay, I see what you're saying. I agree that is a lot more difficult to tell online. I think the best way to tell online is to try to push them to meet.. if they're nervous or make lots of excuses, etc. they are probably not being genuine with you. Also, if they disappear for long periods of time with no reason or are only talking to you online late at night or when they're at work or something, it's probably safe to say they have a girlfriend. I do think it's a good sign that he added you to his FB list when he has his actual friends on there.. trying to hide his profile would be a pretty bad sign, IMO.
if a woman has to push a guy to meet thats the answer right there. if he's really interested he'll ask a woman asap.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:04 PM   #34
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seda View Post
I don't think I've ever been with a man who specifically stated they were only attracted to big women. I think I would be just as put off by a man who said he only liked skinny woman as I would by a man who said he only liked BBWs.
Sure, a specific feature of whatever but never 'must weigh over 250lbs'.

Maybe I'm strange? The only person I've been with who didn't want to be seen with me in public was someone with a girlfriend.
me too. i feel it reduces women to something less than what they are and doesn't consider everything a woman has to offer.

personally i think a lot of closeted guys real issue isn't fat women. i think they have a kind of mental illness. most other guys i know are not so afraid of the world and what other people think to acknowledge what they like. i dunno but i find men who can't stand up for themselves unattractive and immasculated.