Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #76
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
Christ... that chair... I'd give up my bed for that chair.
If you do can i sleep over ?

Also im just under 500pounds and positions i enjoy:

*lying on my side, bottom leg straight out and top leg curled up towards chest ( pushes the belly outta the way) while he straddles bottom thigh and rides me in to town

*doggy my legs together , bottom pointing upwards and lying on my belly and boobs (Think of a capital A shape - i dont know if that helps) and he squats in to enter me legs either side of the booty and kinda rides me, while leaning forward and holding on to my jiggly back fat rolls. ( hard to explain)

*on my back bed against a wall pillows under my bottom feet against wall, its a tight work space but great for deep love making.the wall is great for leverage.

*he lies down on the bed legs together over the edge feet flat and i sit on his happy fella ( reverse cowgirl style - my bottom towards his face- whatta site! ) my thighs spread over his legs and i use a chair in front of me to hold on to for support while i bounce and jiggle. Also if its a soft bed you wont notice her weight much.

* lying flat on my belly legs spread he kinda kneels and enters me from behind like doggy but lying down,.

* move a sturdy table or bench so its near another sturdy table or bench, i lie down on one of them with my bottom just hanging off the edge and my feet on the other table and he stands between my legs holding my belly.

* Ive only been able to do this last move with a very tall, skinny, flexible ex of mine but i was bent over the bathroom sink my tummy in the sink legs spread on tippy toes and my lover entered me from behind. It was awesome cos there was a mirror above the sink.

I hope some of these help a lil

Last edited by mz_puss; 02-04-2011 at 12:49 PM.
mz_puss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:54 PM   #77
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz_puss View Post
Also if its a soft bed you wont notice her weight much.
But wait, what's the fun in that?
Old 02-04-2011, 01:05 PM   #78
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

*lying on my side, bottom leg straight out and top leg curled up towards chest ( pushes the belly outta the way) while he straddles bottom thigh and rides me in to town

*doggy my legs together , bottom pointing upwards and lying on my belly and boobs (Think of a capital A shape - i dont know if that helps) and he squats in to enter me legs either side of the booty and kinda rides me, while leaning forward and holding on to my jiggly back fat rolls. ( hard to explain)

*on my back bed against a wall pillows under my bottom feet against wall, its a tight work space but great for deep love making.the wall is great for leverage.

*he lies down on the bed legs together over the edge feet flat and i sit on his happy fella ( reverse cowgirl style - my bottom towards his face- whatta site! ) my thighs spread over his legs and i use a chair in front of me to hold on to for support while i bounce and jiggle. Also if its a soft bed you wont notice her weight much.

* lying flat on my belly legs spread he kinda kneels and enters me from behind like doggy but lying down,.

* move a sturdy table or bench so its near another sturdy table or bench, i lie down on one of them with my bottom just hanging off the edge and my feet on the other table and he stands between my legs holding my belly.

* Ive only been able to do this last move with a very tall, skinny, flexible ex of mine but i was bent over the bathroom sink my tummy in the sink legs spread on tippy toes and my lover entered me from behind. It was awesome cos there was a mirror above the sink.

The bolded portion really intrigues me. I've heard someone else endorse this and it sounds right up my alley. If I ever have sex again I will try this. Thanks mz_puss.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #79
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
But wait, what's the fun in that?
Im with you !!! Some people love that, im partial to a lil squishing myself, but the thread starter mentioned he was a lil afraid of being squished, unless i misread that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
The bolded portion really intrigues me. I've heard someone else endorse this and it sounds right up my alley. If I ever have sex again I will try this. Thanks mz_puss.

Hahahahah What do you mean IF you ever have sex again ???? Have you stopped having it for a reason ? I can not imagine you dont have a lot of men as willing partners lining up my love
mz_puss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #80
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hahahahah What do you mean IF you ever have sex again ???? Have you stopped having it for a reason ? I can not imagine you dont have a lot of men as willing partners lining up my love
Girl you just don't know. I'm a big fish in a colossal pond where the choices are endless. I always seem to be the last one picked for the basketball team, it's pretty grim.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:20 PM   #81
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I will second the bolded part too..lol

I willl say all the rest I have done or other variations and they are all good A pillow under my bottom/hips always helps when he goes down too...

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:49 AM   #82
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

Not sure about others, but these have helped me realize that there is a heaven on earth, and its name is Australia!

Chris
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:36 AM   #83
copasgrande

copasgrande can now change their title

Quote:
I fully endorse this, it is heavenly.
copasgrande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 04:49 PM   #84
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_JP_M View Post
and 3, try position 69 lol
We did Teehee :P
Deacone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:31 PM   #85
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

How flexible is she? I've noticed if I'm on my back and my man holds my legs straight up in the air it's awesoome, and it squished my tummy up and pushes my boobs all up in my double chin so the view makes him freeeak out! If she can't do that, have her sit 'criss cross' and then hold her own legs up as she rolls on to her back. poof! The crossed legged thing also works really well if she rolls on to her side, it's a really nifty view for him and a cozy snug fit for herr
Old 02-13-2011, 03:18 AM   #86
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So i totally got the bench idea off of this thread a while ago. I have been in the market for a sturdy table and i knew that i wanted bench seating with it. I found the strongest, long, sturdy, attractive, 100% wood table and benches ever...YaY! now i just need to find a guy that has the same description and im all set!
Old 02-15-2011, 06:23 AM   #87
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last night we made "up against the wall in the shower" work.

Very happy about that
Old 02-15-2011, 06:27 AM   #88
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Last night we made "up against the wall in the shower" work.

Very happy about that
Hah! Same! :P
Deacone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #89
Mikaila

Mikaila can now change their title
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
You make making love to your girlfriend sound like chore for you. Maybe it is your attitude that is making it harder.
Just a thought.

Shosh you always speak your mind!